A Special Fundraising Event for Pete & Victoria
Saturday, November 16, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PST)
This November Pete and Victoria’s families are sponsoring a fundraiser aimed to support and raise money to help with medical expenses and to complete the home renovation they began last year while they focus on beating Pete’s cancer.
The “For Pete’s Sake” Fundraiser will be held at the Moose Lodge in Sonoma on Saturday, November 16th. Train Wreck Junction will be performing along with the El Verano Glee Club providing entertainment throughout the event. Also planned is dinner, a silent auction and raffle!
Different Ways to contribute:
1) Purchase tickets to the event Online, by mail and in person at Town Square
2) Donate through PayPal, credit card, send cash or check (see below for details)
3) Purchase Raffle tickets
4) Donate items for the Raffle or Silent auction
Ticket prices are as follows:
- For those 15 years and over - $25 for a Tri Tip and Chicken barbeque dinner all donated by friends, family and lots of other great people contributing.
- For those 15 and over -$10 to attend the event without dinner
- For kids 6-14 - $10 for a Tri Tip and Chicken barbeque dinner
- For kids 6-14 - $5 to attend the event without dinner
- Kids under 6 are free
- Full bar is no-host.
Tickets paid by credit card include a processing fee. No fee for pay by check.
If you choose to pay by check, select "free" ticket and mail your payment to:
Please make checks payable to: Victoria Angeli
Mail to :
c/o Paula Albanese Bookkeeping
PO Box 620
Sonoma, Ca 95476
If you prefer to only send a donation you may mail a check to the above address or
PayPal - use I'm sending money to family or friends
send to email@example.com