There is a proven system to meet your right partner
This event is for you ...
- If you're a single 50+, man or woman
- If you've been numbing out and saying that you really prefer being alone
- If you're struggling with dishonest dates, dates who won't tell you what they want or even dates that have different values
- If you're sick and tired of disappointing dates
- If you're ready to meet your soulmate
What: A Gathering of Singles 50+
Theme: "Secrets on Where to Meet Your Right Partner"
Activities: Speed Networking | Relationship Training & Inner Game Strategies
Cost: Your cost will reserve your seat and donate to the Church's Replace the Roof Fund.
My efforts are to create a more loving world by bringing Conscious Singles 50+ together to change the world. Through collaboration & co-creation we are establishing and teaching a new model of relationship.
This isn't your typical boring dating advice event...I show you a step by step process for meeting quality people now, how to step into your self-confidence and how to (finally) stop having disappointing dates so you can find your soulmate.
Master Communication... Expand Your Dating.. Deepen Your Relationships
Because I have so much in store for you, I ask that you arrive on time and avoid "trickling in". We will get started right at 4:30pm and end promptly at 6:00pm, so please arrive early to get registered.
* Connect & Collaborate with other Singles & Conscious Daters
* Learn How To Get More Dates & Fill Your Social Calendar
* Inner Game Strategies To Get Out Of Disappointment and Self Doubt
* Focus Your Intention & Get More Quality Dates
* Participate in Authentic Conversations... (No More Introducing Yourself With A Summary of Disappointing Relationships)
We look forward to meet you and learn how we can support you in Dating Your Diamonds.
I got you,
Silicon Valley 50+ Singles Dating Support Club
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Bring your personal paper and writing utensil.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org