Whether you're looking to notch your first half marathon, post a personal best, get faster, conquer the trails, reduce the risk of aggravations/injuries, or just meet some cool people to run with, A Runner's Mind Run Club produced by Marathon Matt will have you covered.
RUN CLUB WORKOUTS(8/12-11/05, 4 workouts per week to choose from):
- Tues. night maintenance runs @ 6:30PM (Downtown or Golden Gate Park)
- Thurs. night bootcamp @ 6:30PM (Downtown @ PSOAS Massage/Bodywork) OR Thurs. night speedwork @ 6:30PM (Marina)
- Sat. long runs @ 9:30AM (various locations in SF)
RUN CLUB PARTICIPATION OPTIONS ($75-$150):
- Full-time participation includes access to ALL workouts ($150).
- Part-time participation includes access to TWO workouts ($120).
- Tues. night maintenance runs @ 6:30PM (Downtown or Golden Gate Park) ONLY ($75)
- Bootcamp on Thursdays @ 6:30PM ONLY ($90)
- Speedwork on Thursdays @ 6:30PM ONLY ($90)
- Long runs on Saturdays @ 9:30AM ONLY ($100)
ALL Run Club participants also receive the following perks/amenities:
- $20 giftcard @ A Runner's Mind (for purchase of $80+)
- Technical training shirt
- 20% off any/all Sasquatch Racing events
- USATF/RRCA certified coaches
- Comprehensive Half Marathon Training Schedule
- Multiple Training Levels (Beginner to Advanced)
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- 'Secret' facebook group for finding running partners, carpooling, sharing photos, connecting with your coaches, etc.
- Club social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
- 100-150 fun teammates to train with!
Not sure if Run Club is right for you?
Rather than just give you some Yelp testimonials, check out a few videos that shed some light on what you can expect!
- Run Club Spring 2016
- Run Club Summer Season 2016
- Run Club Fall Season 2016
- Nike Run Reporter, Melissa Freeman, trains for her first half marathon with us!
Questions about the training?
Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
Save This Event
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-