This conference is a must for women who desire to live Bold & Courageous for The King. Come join us for this casual, sharing, inspiring, thought-provoking, fun and transformational day.
Our conference is not a day of information and motivation. It is a date with destiny full of inspiration and transformation.
We believe that as women, we are our sister's keeper. Each one lift one. Our conference is designed to do just that right out the gate. Our "Bring a Friend" ticket price means you pay less and everyone has more fun.
Join us if you want to:
* Network with other women and form new and supportive relationships.
* Be empowered and inspired by ordinary women such as yourself who are doing extraordinary things for the Kingdom.
* Need a safe place to talk and have a heart sobbing cry
* Leave your past in its place, erase your doubts and fears to live a Bold & Courageous life
* Want confirmation that you are in the right place at the right time
* Desire a sister friend to encourage you to keep pressing
* Just have some plain of fun or a good belly laugh,
Registration required as seating is limited.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Yes! Free parking is conveniently located on the event grounds. Please remember to secure your belongings. We do not assume responsible for your car nor personal belongings.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
To learn more or to contact us, visit www.aqueenfitfortheking.co
Is my registration/ticket transferrable? What is the refund policy?
All ticket sales are final. No refunds. If however you are unable to make it, we invite you to pay it forward and bless someone else with your ticket. Tickets are transferable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You do not have to print your ticket. Simply show your ticket on your smart phone and give your name at the door. Your ticket number and your name must match our records.