Actions and Detail Panel
A Practical Approach to Horizon 2020 Proposal Writing
Thu, Apr 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, Apr 28, 2017, 5:00 PM CEST
Learn how to write effective and winning Horizon 2020 proposals based on real-life examples of funded projects! Plus, get ready for the Work Programmes 2018-2020!
The EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation – HORIZON 2020 – came into force in 1 January 2014 and its first calls for proposals were already published since 11 December 2013. Just like with every newly established Framework Programme, the financial rules and regulations governing Horizon 2020 have changed a lot!
Compared to the previous Seventh Research Framework Programme (FP7), Horizon 2020 intends to cut the red tape… but competition has tripled and its success rate turned out to be extremely low (12%).
Nevertheless, the key questions are:
– What have you learnt about Horizon 2020 since the first approved projects were published?
– How to write innovative and effective Horizon 2020 proposals with above-average chances to win?
Now that the Work Programme 2017 is published, many doors are still be open for EU and non-EU universities, research institutes and industries (SMEs and Large Enterprises) to tap the EU funding pots. From broad to more narrow calls for proposals, competition in Horizon 2020 during 2016-2017 is likely to be similar than in 2014-2015.
Your major benefit of this 2-day intensive training? The answer is simple…
An opportunity to assimilate every crucial information about Horizon 2020, as well as essential practical tips on how to prepare an excellent Horizon 2020 proposal based on real-life project examples, lessons learnt from Octopux Consulting and hands-on-approach exercises.
Bring your project ideas and discuss them with our experts during the course!
Ms. Daniela Gomes
CEO at Octopux Consulting
>> Download HERE <<
795 € (VAT applicable for exceptional cases)
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE:
- Training material (both printed & digital versions)
- Refreshments and coffee breaks
- Lunch at the venue
- Certificate of participation
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Professionals from all sectors who have been participating in FP7 and/or CIP projects
- Professionals from all sectors who intend to participate in Horizon 2020 for the first time
- Professionals from all sectors who are already experienced in Horizon 2020 and would like to improve their bid writing skills aiming at increasing their chances of developing a winning proposal
- Professionals from all sectors: academia, research institutes, SMEs, large industries, NGOs, clusters, etc.
Full details will be sent after your registration.