A Mother's Touch
Saturday, June 23, 2012 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
Come and celebrate your talents with us and network, grow and create new friendships while increasing your business by vending at “A Mother's Touch"
Oh Happy Day Event Planning is hosting its first annual vending conference!!!
I am currently looking for vendors for “A Mother's Touch:”
Cost of space is $20. This includes table (please bring your own tablecloth)
business cards, sample items or coupons to be added in swag bag
Have business advertised in catalog
Increase business in Delaware County
SPACES ARE LIMITED AND SET UP WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS!!!
Oh Happy Day Event Planning would like to formally invite you to be a vendor for our 1st Annual A Mother’s Touch Expo on Saturday, June 23,2012. This event is for Moms who want to promote their products or services, grow their business and learn how to balance family and career while networking with other Moms. We are expecting to attract over 100 participants throughout the day who will be looking for well showcased, local vendor merchandise, services and products to purchase. Each vendor will have the opportunity to display his/her products to the public from the hours of 3 p.m. until 5 p.m.
Oh Happy Day Event Planning was established by Sharnelle Lee. We plan events, parties and weddings for customers in Delaware, Philadelphia and surrounding areas. We are family based and guarantee your event will be professionally planned to suit your required event, party or wedding.
Oh Happy Day Event Planning is excited to extend this invitation to you because we believe in helping our local businesses and entrepreneurs stay successful by creating lasting relationship with the community and consumers. We sincerely hope as we continue to build our relationship together, your business will keep us in mind.
If you are interested in being one of our exclusive vendors for this year’s event, please see the terms and contract on the following page and submit it by the deadline provided. If you’re unable to participate with us this year we look forward to working with you on a future event and thank you for your time and consideration.
Mrs. Sharnelle Lee
Oh Happy Day Event Planning
Owner/ Event Planner
Oh Happy Day Event Planning
A Mother’s Touch Expo
Oh Happy Day Event Planning Organizer
Sharnelle Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
Space rental fee:
$20 per space, non-refundable, for A Mother’s Touch Expo
This includes a table and two chairs. Please bring a white, light blue, yellow or green tablecloth.
Work must be contained in assigned space. Fees are due prior to the event to secure your space. Vendor spaces are very limited for this event and will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Payment can be paid by cash or through paypal. Email the event organizer (s) for more information. Payment and this agreement are due NO LATER than May 15, 2012.
Accepted vendors must agree to the following essential rules:
· The VENDOR shall be solely responsible for its own display, materials and products; set up and dismantle of the same and understand and agree that the organizer of the event or the property owner of the land on which the exhibit is erected, its agents, employees and representatives provides no guarantee for the safety of the VENDOR’S property and shall have no obligation or be responsible for any damage to the VENDOR’S display, material, work or equipment. Nails may not be placed in the streets, sidewalks, or parking lots. No loose wires on pedestrian walkways.
· VENDOR agrees to be bound by all pertinent laws, codes and regulations of authorities/government having jurisdiction.
· The VENUE is available for the use of this event on Saturday, June 23, 2012 from 3pm - 5pm. The VENDOR agrees to set up its display, no earlier than 2 pm and to remain set up for the entire event and dismantle no earlier than 4pm and no later than 6pm. VENDOR is responsible for collecting and paying their own sales tax. VENDORS are responsible for their own licensing as may be required by local and state governments.
· No tables, extension cords, change, lighting fixtures, table skirting, are provided. The VENDOR shall leave with all of its unsold items, merchandise, trash, boxes and to clean its designated exhibit area. Any items left by the VENDOR or not removed by 6pm shall be deemed abandoned and may be disposed of by the event organizer at its own discretion. VENDOR’S must dispose of their own trash – meaning take the trash you generate with you. The VENDOR agrees to follow any and all instruction provided by the event organizers, property owner, or its representatives, agents and employees relative to the VENDOR’S display, its set up and its dismantle. VENDORS bear the responsibility for security needs for their exhibit.
· The VENDOR shall arrange its exhibit so as to not interfere or obscure a neighboring VENDOR’S exhibit. All fire department rules will be observed and strictly enforced.
· The VENDOR may only display and offer for sale that which is described on the written executed participation application under products to be sold. Adding products to your space, after your participation as a vendor in the event was granted, is prohibited without approval of the event organizer.
· The VENDOR represents that it accepts and will comply with these guidelines, rules and regulations through its own free will, that it understands the guidelines, rules and regulations, believes them to be fair, beneficial and in its best interest and agrees to be bound by the same. The event organizer reserves the right to amend the agreement, rules and regulations when deemed necessary to be in the best interest of the event.
Oh Happy Day Event Planning
A Mother’s Touch Expo
VENDOR Participation Application
June 23, 2012– 3pm thru 5pm.
Please hand deliver application or mail to: Sharnelle Lee, 413 Dartmouth Avenue, Swarthmore, PA 19081
Phone: (610) 803.5391 Email: email@example.com
PRINTED NAME OF CONTACT: _________________________________________________________________
EXHIBIT NAME: _______________________________________________________________________________
CITY: _____________________________________________________ STATE: ______________ ZIP: __________________
PHONE: __________________________________________ FAX: ___________________________________________ CELL: _________________________________________
Description of items/services being sold:
Payments shall be made as follows:
· On or before the Deadline of May 15, 2012
· In cash with signed agreement
· By check or money order made payable to Sharnelle Lee, Oh Happy Day Event Planning with signed agreement.
· In person, mail or by paypal through ohhappydayeventplanning.eventbrite.com (please do not send cash by mail).
(Please X the Payment method you choose)
YES! I would like a vendor table for my business and agree to all the terms mentioned above and am submitting my FULL payment of $20.00 for the A Mother’s Touch Expo
I declare that all of the statements in this application are truthful, correct and representative of the products which I will
exhibit and sell at Oh Happy Day Event Planning: A Mother’s Touch Expo. I will inform the event organizer if I discontinue or expand my products. I understand that space rental fees are non-refundable. I agree to abide by the guidelines and understand the event organizer reserves the right to make the final interpretation of all guidelines.
If the foregoing terms are acceptable, kindly affix your signature below. This agreement is for participation on April 19, 2012. I have read and agree to the guidelines, rules and regulations set forth.
Signed this ______ day of ________, 20____
Vendor __________________________________ SHARNELLE N. LEE
(Oh Happy Day Event Planning)