Lee Spirits invites you to:
Join us as we learn how to taste and infuse!
Just you & us! (& 20 of your soon to be best friends)
Walk away with a few mason jars filled with your very own personalized gin infusions!
We are going to learn about the way we taste and how to manipulate flavors into other flavors to be even better and more complex! We will work with dark flavors like coffee, orris root, nutmeg, clove to lighter flavors such as lemon, rose, blueberry and vanilla! Just to name a few!
Will Erika Mullett be there?
Yes, she will be leading the class and inspiring the world (thru infusions).
What does $40 actualy get me?
A $40 ticket is valid for entry of 1 human person, you'll get a ticket (for your class, duh)
- 1 Bottle Lee Spirits Dry Gin. (yes, you'll actually be making infusions)
- 1 shaker tin (for you to keep)
- A glass of summer punch (for you to sip)
- Access to different herbs and spices to make your very own infusions (for you to be creative)
- A better understanding of what your tongue goes through daily (for fun)
Age limit to enter the event?
21+ only, ID required.
What about Parking?
Public parking downtown is all around the building and will go fast, plan to get there early or take Uber of Lyft (which we highly recommend).
Do I have to bring my printed ticket?
If you want, but not necessary, online check-in will be at the door.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No, if you need to transfer your ticket please reach out to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I update my registration information?
Totally. Yes. Yeppers.