The Baltimore City College Class of 2006 Proudly Presents, "A Knight to Remember" at our 10 Year Class Reunion.
Please join us for this semi-formal affair as we celebrate 10 years as City Alumni.
The Knight's menu includes a Platinum Top Shelf open bar with service for two hours. A Cabaret styled function including, a buffet meal, and desert. Non-alcoholic beverages will be available all evening as well as a cash bar option during the last two hours of the event.
We will also be honoring three'06 Angels Maranda Hunter, Ashley Baylor, and Marcus Jordan; who are forever in our hearts and will always be apart of the Class of 2006.
This event is a chance to mix, mingle, and reconnect with friends from a decade past. So let's put on our best and come out and celebrate with one of the BEST classes to ever grace the Illustrious Castle on the Hill!!!!
Please note that tickets are non-refundable. Furthermore, this is an upscale event and dress code will be enforced.
When is the event?
- Friday September 23rd, 2016
Where is the event?
- Martin’s Caterers: West
- 9817 Dogwood Road
- Baltimore, MD 21244
What time is the event?
How much are the tickets?
- $85 per ticket
Where can I purchase tickets?
- Using Eventbrite, you will have the option to purchase and print tickets directly from the site.
What if I am coming from out of town?
- Hotel Accommodations Available at a discounted rate:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore/Woodlawn
- 1810 Belmont Avenue
- Windsor Mill, MD 21244
- Use Code: BCC
- Group Name: City Class of 2006
What is the dress code?
- Upscale, Formal, and Classy.
- *NO ATHLETIC WEAR OF ANY KIND* (Dress code will be enforced)
Can I bring guests that didn’t attend City or who aren’t from the Class of 2006?
- Yes you can, as long as your guest(s) are 21 or older