Whether you’re just starting your business, growing your apparel empire, or simply curious to meet some of San Francisco's top apparel entrepreneurs, come hear our panelists talk about how they have stitched and weaved their way to success.
Join our highly interactive discussion: a unique opportunity to hear from our panelists who have grown and developed their companies in San Francisco:
* Mike Natenshon, CEO, Marine Layer
* Liz Rosoff, Director of Think Tank, Betabrand
* Marcos Mafia, Owner, Mafia Bags
Come network and learn about:
• Best practices and how to apply them to your business operations
• Production models, outsourcing and in-house
• Building your brand
• Managing employees
• Owning a retail store as part of your business model
• Selling models including, wholesale, retail and online sales channels
• Key lessons learned
Facilitated by Janet Lees, Chief Program Officer at SFMade.