A CoFED Benefit Soiree
Thursday, May 2, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Hosted by Tim Freundlich, Rosa Lee Harden, Kevin Jones, Rebecca Trobe, Claire Herminjard, Valentina Cugnasca, Danny Spitzberg and Yoni Landau
Enjoy an evening of good food and drink, good music and good company celebrating interconnectedness in our food and economy.
The Cooperative Food Empowerment Directive (CoFED) helps college students start food coops. Meet their founder and learn about their pioneering work supporting a sustainable food system and cooperative economy.
**CoFED is raising $20,000 before May 13th in order to receive a matching challenge grant!!**
Come be a part of this great movement and help CoFED meet their goal. Any amount you donate has the chance to make double the impact on this night.
7:00 - Welcome with drinks & appetizers
7:30 - Dinner
8:00 - CoFED presentation
8:30 - Wine-drinking, going-on and wrap-up
The Cooperative Food Empowerment Directive (CoFED) helps college students start food coops.
A meat company that brings local, organic, non-gmo, pasture raised meat to markets.
When & Where
Impact Hub Bay Area
Impact Hub Bay Area is part of a global community taking collaborative action for a better world. The Impact Hub is an inspiring space, meaningful content and a vibrant global community of people.
We share the following values:
· Placemaking: We value the place around us.
· Collaborative Effort: Our community values creative cooperation and collaboration.
· Ethic of Respect: Impact Hub is a respectful place. It is safe for diversity, ideas, inspiration, and creativity.
· Building a Better World: Our community honors hopes, dreams, and values.
· Radical Inclusion: All are invited to join and build on the conversation.
Join the Impact Hub Community today and receive discounts on events, classes and professional development opportunities.
Phone Berkeley: 510-649-7700
Phone San Francisco: 415-624-5881