San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Visit encoretulsa.eventbrite.com for additional showtimes December 9-11, PLUS our other holiday production, A Charlie Brown Christmas. To learn more about the presenter, Encore! Tulsa, and our other productions, auditions, and classes, visit encore-tulsa.com.
About the Play: America's beloved Christmas movie comes to life onstage and is fun for the whole family! Join the young Ralphie Parker as he schemes his way toward the holiday gift of his dreams: An official Red Ryder Carbine-Action 200-Show Range Model Air Rifle ("You'll shoot your eye out, kid!". An infamous leg lamp, outrageous pink bunny pajamas, a maniacal department store Santa, and a double-dog-dare to lick a frozen flagpole are just a few of the distractions that stand between Ralphie and his Christmas wish.
Accessible Seating: Limited wheelchair seating is available, so advanced notice is recommended so that we may better serve you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for seating arrangements.
Additional Information: Tickets may also be purchased at the door with cash or credit card for $25. The theatre opens 30 minutes prior to showtime. Parking is available in the lot on the northeast corner of 15th and Delaware. Please allow time to park and enter the theatre, as there is no late seating. Latecomers will be seated at intermission. No refunds, cancellations, or exchanges. All sales are final.
All patrons require a ticket regardless of age. Children 24 months or younger will not be admitted.
- For your enjoyment before the show and during intermission, concessions are available before the show and during intermission. Please put away food, noisy candy wrappers, chip bags, cough drops, etc. once the show begins.
- A sweater or light jacket is recommended for your comfort, as the theatre is kept cool to prevent our actors from experiencing heat exhaustion under the hot stage lights.
- Photography and videography of any kind are strictly prohibited for reasons of both safety and copyright law.
- Please turn off all cell phones for the duration of the performance. Phone screens distract and disrespect both the actors and other guests.
- If your young guest needs a time out to quiet down, an usher will assist you in exiting to the lobby to avoid disrupting the actors and other guests. You will be reseated at a convenient interval.
- Dress is casual so you can relax and have fun. Always be courteous and remove your hat to avoid obstructing the view of another patron.
- Enjoy the show!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
All patrons require a ticket regardless of age. Children 24 months or younger will not be admitted. Otherwise, this is splendid entertainment for the entire family to kick off the holiday season!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is FREE! Park in the lot on the northeast corner of 15th and Delaware. Street parking is also available, as well as handicap parking.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us at email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. You must either bring your printed ticket (preferred) or show it on your phone in order to be admitted.
What is the refund policy?
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, that's okay.
When & Where
To learn more about us, visit www.encore-tulsa.com. Problems with our online box office? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (918) 625-6712 so we may assist you!