Asia’s Leading Prefabrication & Modular Construction Summit Returns!
A recent market research reported the Modular Construction Market is expected to show a staggering growth at CAGR of 6% from 2016 to 2022.
As oil and gas producers struggle to maintain profitability amid the long-term price slump, cost cutting and schedule reduction have become critical. One strategy companies are using to cope with these challenges is modular construction which has led to the uptake.
Structurally, modular construction projects are generally stronger, and will also reduce project costs and time savings than conventional construction projects. However, many have shared their concerns and challenges on utilizing this modern construction method to build their facilities / plant. The question now is, how does this construction method helps to ensure the project delivery on time? Also how does the technique facilitates the effective planning and scheduling of the construction project. Finally, how do oil, gas and petrochemical operators/contractors/project owners manage challenges involved in modular design, lifting of modules, installation quality control, partner/yard selection and many others.
Taking place between 21-24th March 2017, the 9th Prefabrication & Modular Construction Asia Summit - Asia’s premier networking and learning platform on Prefabrication & Modular Construction will gather Oil, Gas and Petrochemical companies, Shipyards, Vessel Owners, Contractors, Builders, Civil Construction companies, Heavy Machine Lifting / Logistic companies, Service Providers and other key stakeholders to discuss and share insightful experiences on existing and recently completed Prefabrication & Modular Construction projects so that you could improve the project planning, modular design, modules lifting and other difficult issues you face when dealing with your project. Don’t miss out on the various case studies globally discussed and the exclusive networking opportunities the summit entails!
Key Benefits of Attending 9th Prefabrication & Modular Construction Asia Summit 2017
- Case studies on current & future large-scale and small-scale Prefabrication & Modular projects across Asia Pacific including Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Australia and China amongst others
- Optimize your end-to-end full life cycle project management through the latest technologies, solutions and techniques inDesign, planning, fabrication, transportation and on-site installation
- Discuss the steps on Modular Design to ensure your project delivers on schedule and how you can mitigate the risks of last minute changes on design upon construction / completion stage
- Understand how you can overcome challenges with procurement, quality control, heavy lifting transportation and more from experienced project managers leading small / large scale/thought-provoking projects developed offshore
- Interactive Panel Discussions featuring decision makers, vessel owners, contractors, service providers - gain real-life perspectives on modular construction best practices across the value chain
- Network with decision makers across the value chain in the Prefabrication & Modular Construction professional network and enhance your chance of winning businesses by understanding how decision makers from asset owners choose their ideal partners
Who you will meet 9th Prefabrication & Modular Construction Asia Summit 2017
From Oil, Gas, Petrochemical Project Operators, EPC Contractors, Vessel Owners, Shipyards:
Directors / Managers / Engineers / Project Managers / Head of
- Structural Engineering
- Project Planning/Management
- EPC Contractors
- Modular Design
- Civil Engineering
- Heavy Lifting & Transportation
- Structure inspector
- Construction Software / System
- Construction Commercial Strategies
- QA / QC
If you like more information about the summit agenda, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.