Actions and Detail Panel
9th International Conference & Expo on Proteomics
Mon, Oct 23, 2017, 9:00 AM – Wed, Oct 25, 2017, 6:00 PM CEST
Proteomics Congress 2017 Organizing Committee would like to take this privilege to invite you all to the “9th International Conference and Expo on Proteomics” that is to be held during October 23-25, 2017 at Paris, France. Through our theme ‘Exploring the hidden depths of the proteomics’, the conference will explore the recent advancements and new methodologies that can be applied to the research to take proteomics, one step further.
For Conference website please visit: http://www.proteomicsconference.com/
The broad subject coverage of the Congress and its size provide an excellent setting for participants to gain valuable insight into progress in research areas beyond their own. In addition, a range of special sessions aim to engage participants on wider issues, such as teaching in the proteomics research.
The Proteomics Congress has a strong emphasis on support and inspiration for the next generation of scientists, along with early-career researchers, a Young Researchers Forum, and activities to encourage interaction with peers and experts.
Altogether the Congress aims to be an exemplary cross-discipline gathering in the proteomics life sciences for research presentation, discussion, learning, inspiration and encouragement with participants leaving with new research knowledge and ideas, and perhaps the beginnings of international collaborations and friendships.
- Proteomics from Discovery to Function
- Mass Spectrometry in Proteome Research
- Protein Expression and Analysis
- Protein Biochemistry and Proteomics
- Integrating Transcriptomics and Proteomics
- Proteomics for Bioinformatics
- Cancer and Clinical proteomics
- Food and Nutritional Proteomics
- Proteomics in Personalized Medicine
- Proteomics in Computational and Systems Biology
- Plant Proteomics and Applications
- Proteomics Case Study
- Proteomics Database
- Neuroproteomics & Neurometabolomics
Submit us your abstracts at: http://www.proteomicsconference.com/abstract-submission.php