San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Pirate Ship Party
Ahoy there me mateys!! Climb aboard ye Pirate Ship, as we sail under ye
Golden Gate Bridge, watch the sunset as we drink and practice our ARRGGGHHS!!!
STRAIGHT FROM THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
MOVIES TO OUR LOVELY UD MEMBERS!
What to Expect:
So are you guys prepared for all this fun & games?! You are in for the cruise of your life! Once all FORTY pirates are on board, we will set sail into the distance under the Golden Gate Bridge (weather permitting), watching the beautiful sunset!
Feast on board and wash down that scrumptious food with rum and beer...then show the true pirate you are, by battling it out in our sword fighting competition and other fun activities, including firing a real cannon!! Please remember... LIMITED drinks will be available and as always, bring your favorite drink!
- 4:30pm - arrival at docks, photos and socialize before boat arrives
- 5:30pm - Boat Departs into Bay and Golden Gate Bridge (with or without you)
- 6:16pm - Sunset under the golden gate bridge
- 7:30pm - Pirate Grog and Pirate food are served on board
- 8:30pm - return to Pier 41, and we hit south beach cafe
- 9:30pm - For those continuing on we head to the Ghost Ship Halloween Party on Treasure island!!! - GET YOUR TICKETS NOW THEY WILL SELL OUT TOO!!*
We will all be dressed up so find those eye patches and bandannas to transform into a pirate for the night!! There will be a prize for the MOST convincing pirate!! Ladies: Please DO NOT wear high heals on the ships, unfortunately you will not be allowed on board. Bare feet is also not allowed.Other costumes are of course welcome!
Pirates from years gone by............
Please note: Pier 40 is no where near pier 39!!! Pier 40 is a block from the ball park. see you there!