TEAM REGISTRATION - $200
BOYS/GIRLS 2nd -11th Grade
1st/2nd Place Trophies
TOP 4 TEAMS QUALIFY FOR SUPER 100 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS -
1. REGISTRATION - We will issue 2 coaches pass per team. You must wear these passes to get in and out of venues. Passes must be worn at all times. Additional coaches passes can be purchased for $20. Coaches with NCAA approval numbers will be issued credentials to sit on the bench. (Note: Credentials will not provide access to the gym)
Registration will be held at the gym of your first game. Please have your team books available for review. We will need birth certificates and or report card.
2. All players MUST HAVE ON UNIFORMS TO ACCESS BUILDING.
3. We emailed each team a roster form - This form is for your score sheets. We need this back by 4 pm today. If you did not receive an email , please text 404-454-2919 with your team name and email address.
4. Please insure your players are listed on your rosters. Players who play on multiple teams with in the same program must be on the approved roster of each team. If they are not on the roster the team will be penalized and games forfeited.
5. GAME TIME IS GAME TIME ..... We will allow a 5 minute grace period. After 5 minutes games will be forfeited. No exceptions
6. Home team is responsible for game ball.
Maynard Jackson High School - 801 Glenwood Ave , Atlanta , GA 30312
Adults $8.00 FRI ,SAT, SUN $20 Weekend Passes Available on Friday Only
PLAYERS MUST HAVE ON UNIFORMS PRIOR TO ENTERING THE GYM
8th– HS -16 minute halves - Clock stops on free throws and last two minutes of each half , One and One on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
6th -7th - 14 minute halves - Clock stops on free throws and last two minutes of each half , One and One on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
Elementary (1st- 5th) - 12 minute halves -Clock stops on free throws and last two minutes of each half, 1 and 1 on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
Georgia High School rules are in affect
• Teams must provide their own warm up balls
• Home team wears light colored uniforms (top of bracket) and listed first/left side on schedule
• Visitor team wears dark colored uniforms
• Home team sits to the left of scorers table
• Visitor teams sits to the right of scorers table
• Each team will warm up on the end opposite its bench
• Twenty (20) point second half mercy rule. Game will end in last two minutes of 2nd half
• Two man referee crews
• Players foul out of the game on their 5th foul
• No 1 and 1 foul shots, two (2) foul shots on the 7th foul of each half
• Two (2) timeouts per half-timeouts do not carry over
Overtime Rules - All Divisions
• Two (2) minute running clock
• Clock stops only on shooting fouls and timeouts
• One (1) timeout in overtime-timeouts do not carry over into overtime