Will YOU be the 2017 Noodle King???
Be the fastest speed-eater to conquer a heaping bowl of lo mein noodles for a chance to win a $100 gift card and T-shirt. Kids round: $25 gift card & T-shirt.
100% proceeds donated to the restoration of Atlanta’s oldest fire station (#19 in Virginia Highland).
It's all in good fun. No eating contest experience required.
Event will be held at 1:30pm in front of Doc Chey's Morningside, during the Morningside Mile post-race block party.
Space is limited, so sign-up before it fills up! Advance registration strongly recommended.
COMPETITION RULES & DISQUALIFICATIONS:
• Contestants must arrive 15 min before the competition begins to check-in at the eating competition table in front of Doc Chey’s or their space will be forfeited. No refunds. Event schedule subject to change.
• Contestants must keep their hands under the table until the competition starts.
• Contestants will stand-up when they have finished all their food and a judge will verify completion.
• The winner is the person who eats his/her bowl of noodles the fastest and swallows it with no food remaining in the bowl or mouth.
• A judge may perform a “tongue test” to ensure that the winning contestant has swallowed all food.
• Participants will receive one glass of water.
• Judges will be on hand to assure adherence to contest rules. No instant replay; judge’s decision is final.
• Rules subject to change.
• Starting before contest begins.
• Unfair or poor sportsmanship acts determined by the judge.
• Refusal to meet any contest rules stated by the judge.