Hi! My Name is Network Certified!!
Earn a Network Certification and get a 3 Month (All Access) Pass to the San Jose TechShop
- Live Professional Mentoring and Training
- Price includes the testing fee and discounts for future testing (CCNA,etc)
- This a one session class that covers the first chapter of information.
- The program and enrollment interview will last two hours and gives you a sense of the lesson plan,expectations,and potential outcomes.
- If you are interested in our Intern, OJT, and,or Job Placement Program you must take and pass the exam from out location.
For more information see the CityLab.pro website to register.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, you must have a valid form of ID as required by the TechShop to enter, no one younger than 15 is allowed in the class.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We have parking on-site but it requires you to register for a pass at the front desk, full-time students (taking the entire series) receive monthly parking passes.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For immediate answers, you can register and not wait by calling CityLab at 415-691-4264 to reserve your seat, once payment is made we can arrange private or group class enrollment at
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Can I update my registration information?
What is the refund policy?
Purchases are final, if you are unable to make the class we will give you a priority seat at our next program.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?