Join other thought leaders from across the state for the 8th Annual LNC Forum Presented by Novant Health on Thursday, January 22, 2015, at the Harris Conference Center located on Central Piedmont Community College's Harris Campus.
The Leadership North Carolina Forum is open to business professionals, educators, nonprofit leaders, entrepreneurs, and government employees. This one-day symposium defines current trends, showcases pioneering efforts, and identifies room for advancement. LNC alumni, prospective applicants, and the general public are invited to attend.
- Dr. Tom Zweng, Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Novant Health
- Ms. Renee Hutcheson, AIA, North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Mr. Roger Leeson, AIA, Client Manager, LaBella Associates, P.C.
- Ms. Brenda Berg, President and Chief Executive Officer, BEST NC
- Mr. Zachary Kuznar, Manager of Renewable Generation Business Development, Duke Energy
- Mr. Jay Nemeth, Director, Resource Planning and Strategy, North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation
- Mr. Mike Rowand, Director of Technology Development, Duke Energy
- Mr. Kenston Griffin, Chief Executive Officer, Dream Builders Communication
- Dr. Tony Zeiss, President, Central Piedmont Community College
This year's Forum will include presentations and breakout sessions on:
- Keynote Address: Leadership in Healthcare
- Building a Sustainable Future
- Education Realities and Opportunities
- Energy: Emerging Technologies and Opportunities
- Leading by Doing: Strategies for Taking Action
We will continue to update our website with more details and speaker announcements. Do not miss the opportunity to join the Leadership North Carolina board of directors, alumni, current participants, and other community leaders for this event. Register above or call (919) 803-5323 for more information.
For your convenience we have held blocks of rooms at the following hotels. The links will direct you to the LNC Forum hold:
Can I register more than one guest?
You may register more than one guest but all of the guest details need to be unique to the guest (email, contact info, etc.)
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The event will take place at the Harris Conference Center on Central Piedmont Community College's Harris Campus. A map and detailed driving directions can be found HERE.
What is the refund policy?
The deadline for a full refund is Wednesday, January 14. Please call Catherine King at (919) 803-5324 for refund requests.
Do I need to bring my ticket to the event?
You do not need to bring your ticket to enter the event. However, your breakout session choices are listed on your ticket and you may want to refer to this information on the day of the event.
Is my ticket transferable?
Yes. Please contact Catherine King at (919) 803-5324 to update the ticketholder information.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For all Forum related questions, you may contact our office at 919-803-5323.