Actions and Detail Panel
8th Annual LA Food Fest
Sat, June 10, 2017, 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM PDT
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
& DUST OFF YOUR STRETCHY PANTS!
WELCOME BACK TO THE FIRST, THE ORIGINAL – LA FOOD FEST!
PAY ONCE – EAT & DRINK TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT!
ONE TICKET PRICE INCLUDES EVERYTHING! YES. EVERYTHING!
We’re bringing LA's favorite tasting event back to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum with more world class, award winning top chefs and restaurants, out of town headliners, your favorite trucks, street stands and carts and more, all in one place for summer fun.
All of our vendors are hand picked to bring you the best of the best and help you discover new favorites. Sample signature bites from a curated selection of 100+ (yes, one hundred!) food vendors from hot list restaurants and celebrity chefs to old school carts and stands plus craft beer gardens, craft cocktail bars, the iced coffee lounge and everyone's favorite – our ice cream social.
Early Bird Tickets + Giveaways!
Biy an Early Bird ticket and be automatically entered to win! As a thank you to our loyal fans, Early Bird tickets are priced at just $50 GA and $80 VIP – a $15 discount! All early bird ticket buyers will be automatically entered into our sweepstakes to win! Early Bird ticket sales and automatic entries to the sweepstakes continue through Monday, May 1st.
Grand Prize: A trip for two to Tequila, Mexico sponsored by Mundo Cuervo, Delta and Aeromexico. Includes:
* 3 nights stay for two at the five star Hotel Solar de las Animas in a superior room. The Hotel Solar de las Ánimas is set alongside the church of “Santiago Apostol” right in the heart of the town of Tequila, nested at the foot of the great volcano. It’s a perfect location for guests to explore and enjoy all the attractions and tours of the area, as well as to experience day-to-day life in this “Pueblo Mágico” one of Mexico’s famed “magical towns”. Breakfast included at Restaurante La Antigua Casona during the stay. * Tour to “La Rojeña Distillery.” A private visit to discover the tequila way of life: “Jimadores”, “Horneros” and professional tequila blenders. We invite you to visit the oldest distillery in Latin America, La Rojeña. Immerse yourself in more than 250 years of tradition; learn first-hand the process of tequila making. * Jima demonstration at Jose Cuervo fields. A visit to discover the tequila as a lifestyle with the “jimadores” and tequila masters. * Tequilero Gourmet at Restaurante La Antigua Casona. Learn how to combine food with different types of Tequila. Such a unique experience is intense. * Round trip flights from LAX to GDL courtesy of Delta and Aeromexico. VIP ground transportation GDL - Tequila -GDL courtesy of Mundo Cuervo. Taxes and gratuities not included.
First Prize: One lucky winner will win a fully loaded URB-E! URB-E is the global leader in lightweight foldable electric vehicles and mobile power sources. Check 'em out here.
Second Prize: Three lucky winners will win signed copies of Nguyen Tran's new cookbook "Adventures in Starry Kitchen." One of those lucky winners will also receive a private cooking class with the banana clad master of balls himself.
Runners Up: Let us upgrade you. Ten lucky Early Bird GA ticket buyers will have their pair of tickets upgraded to VIP on us.
PAY ONCE -- ONE ALL INCLUSIVE TICKET INCLUDES EVERYTHING!
$65 GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET
* Signature Sampling from a curated selection of 100+ of Los Angeles, So Cal, Baja and Mexico City's best award winning chefs, restaurants, trucks, street carts and stands
* Cervezeria Nueva Gastro Pub ft Mexico's Top Chefs + Craft Micro Brews + Tequila Tasting with Paul Bentley, Olivier Debois, Diego Hernández, Benito Molina, Paco Ruano, Pablo Salas and Mateo Salas
* Grab a cold one at FIVE craft beer gardens ft Golden Road, Cabotella, the LA Brewer's Guild and more
* Keep going with caffeinated treats from our Iced Coffee Lounge ft a DOZEN top roasters and Califia Farms
* Chill with signature cocktails at one of our SIX BARS ft top LA mixologists
* Find your inner foodie child at our Ice Cream Social featuring the city’s best frozen and sweet treats
* Kick off your shoes, grab a picnic blanket and stretch out on the famed Coliseum field
* Strike a pose at the photo booth, get a shot with your favorite chef or print your own Instagram pics
* Rub elbows with some of the city's top food writers and critics and cast a vote for your favorite bite with the People’s Choice Award
* Enjoy entertainment and tunes from our DJs
* Support your community, local economy and small biz owners
* All included in one ticket price!!!
$95 VIP HOUR+ EARLY ENTRY TICKET
* All of the above plus...
* Separate entrance
* Access to the VIP Lounge
* Hour Plus early admission
Only 1000 early admission VIP HOUR+ tickets available!
http://lafoodfest.com/thevendors (COMING SOON!)
FAQ + PRO TIPS
http://lafoodfest.com/fest-info (COMING SOON!)
http://lafoodfest.com/fest-info (COMING SOON!)
MEET OUR CHARITABLE PARTNERS
L.A. Kitchen is a food recovery, job training, volunteer engagement, social enterprise, open source, healthy meal making machine of change, justice and opportunity. Located in NE L.A., the 20,000 sq ft L.A. Kitchen hosts daily cooking / volunteer events that celebrate L.A.'s diverse food cultures, while producing thousands of meals designed to nourish and uplift. L.A. Kitchen provides nutritional support for numerous nonprofit partners throughout the city, but emphasizes support to programs serving older citizens, or those that include inter-generational activities.
A home produce delivery service focused on providing affordable fruits and vegetables to consumers. They do this by sourcing "ugly" fruits and vegetables that usually go to waste on farms. These fruits and veggies taste the same on the inside but look a little "wonky" on the outside. Reducing food waste one box at a time!
THE "FINE PRINT"
No extra charges for food, drink or adult beverages inside the event.
The event is All You'd Like to Eat / Drink.
Children age 7 and under free with a paying adult.
Tickets do not need to be printed. Tickets can be scanned from your smart phone.
21+ wristband required for all Craft Beer, Cocktail Bars, Tequila Tasting and Wine.
ID is required for a 21+wristband. Don’t forget yours!
Due to health regulations, only service dogs are allowed. Sorry, Fido!
Tickets are NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged.
Discounts can NOT be applied after purchase.
Tickets ARE transferrable.
No tickets are sold at the door when the event is sold out.
Get your tickets online to guarantee admission.
No readmission or “In-Outs”.
No lawn chairs, coolers, containers (including boxes, tupperware, etc), bota bags, or outside food and drink.
Food and drink MAY NOT be taken outside of the event.
For the pleasure of all attendees, please, no smoking or vaping.
Participating vendors and sponsors are subject to change.
Attendance is strictly capped to ensure optimal attendee experience.
Event is rain or shine.
Please drink responsibly.
Stretchy pants highly recommended.
SWEEPSTAKES "FINE PRINT"
Winners of the Grand Prize, First Prize and Second Prize must be present at announcement at the event (Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum) on Saturday, June 10 at 5:30p on the Main Stage. Winners must be 21+. No purchase is necessary to enter the sweepstakes. Entrants may submit an email to info@LAfoodfest.com with their first and last name, address, phone number, date of birth and a note about whether or not they've attended a previous event to be entered into the random drawing. All entrants must be 21+. Taxes and gratuities not included.