7th Israeli MBA Conference
Sunday, October 27, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
The 7th Annual Israeli MBA Conference is a unique opportunity to network with over 175 Israeli MBA Students and Alumni from the US! Network with peers & gain practical advice to succeed in the American Business world.
Saturday October 26th, 2013
Cocktail Reception at THE BAR - Dream Hotel
Doors Open: 8:30PM-12:00AM
OPEN BAR: 9:00-10:00PM
210 W 55th St. New York, NY 10019
Sunday October 27th, 2013
Skadden Arps: 4 Times Square, 37th floor
Enter on 43rd b/n 6th & 7th Ave
'Israeli Startup Exits Vs. Building Large Israeli Companies'; Panelfeaturing:
Michael Ronen - Managing Director,
Lonne Jaffe - CEO, Syncsort Inc.
Erez Shachar - Managing Partner, Qumra Capital
Moderated by HBS Candidate, Sara Greenberg
- Crash Course: Israeli Way of Doing Business - Marco Greenberg, CEO Thunder11
- Interactive Roundtable Discussions with successful MBA Alumni
including:Ariel Tiger - CFO, WeWork
Amit Karp - Senior Associate Bessemer, Venture Partners
Yaniv Gilad - Product Manager, Outbrain
Jonathon Hollander - CEO & Founder, Evo Spend
Omer Donnerstein - Director Maritime Finance, CIT
Zohar Keller - Associate M&A, Lazard
Yuval Refua - New Product Development Digital Partnerships, American Express
Jay Livnat - Principal, Mercer Investments
Liron Azrielant - M&A Advisory, PwC
Lydia Asaf - Senior Associate, Barclays
Effie Epstein - VP Business Development & Strategy, CLEAR
ing Receptionwith Israeli Founders, CEOs, and HR Managers looking to recruit MBAcandidates
Plan your NYC Weekend Getaway!
Current MBA Students traveling from outside NYC are eligible to receive:
Travel Reimbursement For Current Students only (not alumni or spouses)
- FLIGHTS: 50% reimbursement of expenses (maximum of $200)
- BUSES: 100% reimbursement of bus tickets expense
- TRAINS: 50% of expense (maximum $150)
- CAR RENTAL/GAS: 50% of expenses (maximum $150)
- HOTEL: $75/person for Saturday night hotel bookings at NYC hotel are available!
Contact Ilana@israelandco.org for questions!