7th Annual USC Multi-University Alumni Career Fair
Welcome to the 7th Annual University of Southern California Multi-University Alumni Career Fair!
Alumni and friends of our partner schools across the country are welcome!
This event is geared toward helping both experienced alumni and recent graduates connect with organizations that are recruiting locally or nationally for a wide range of industries and positions.
Meet representatives from Fortune 1000 companies, start-ups, governments and non-profit organizations. Curious to see what organizations are recruiting? CLICK HERE
TIME AND LOCATION:
- Date: Friday, March 10, 2017
- Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm PST
- Location: 3601 Trousdale Parkway (rain or shine!) on the USC University Park Campus
- All attendees need to check in at the Alumni Check-In tent prior to speaking with recruiters
Click green "Tickets" button on top right of this page and fill out the registration form when prompted. Then follow through with check-out.
We are expecting approximately 80-100 organizations. Below is the current list (alphabetical order). For a complete list of the positions organizations are recruting for click here.
SPONSOR: Admission Masters
SPONSOR: Evolution Design Labs
SPONSOR: Herman Search
SPONSOR: Skyline Home Loans
- 24 Seven Inc.
- Adventist Health
- Amgen Inc.
- Answer Financial, part of Allstate Insurance
- Autism Behavior Intervention
- AXA Advisors
- Bank of Hope
- Brookhurst Insurance Services
- California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- California State Auditor
- Cal/OSHA - State of California Division of Occupational Safety and Health
- Child and Family Guidance Center
- City Year
- Community Development Commission of the County of Los Angeles
- County of Orange
- Davita Healthcarer Partners
- DirectEd Educational Services
- E&J Gallo Winery
- Easterseals Southern California
- Effecture LLC
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Farmers Insurance
- Fisher Investments
- Hajoca Corporation
- Hanes Investment Realty, Inc.
- Hillstone Restaurant Group
- Internet Brands, Inc.
- JM Eagle
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kelly Services
- Lean Engineering
- Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association (LACERA)
- Lyon Stahl Investment Real Estate
- Marine Officer Programs
- MDB Family
- Meltwater Group
- Mountbatten Institute
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Octapharma Plasma, Inc.
- Optimist Youth Homes & Family Services
- Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.
- Peace Corps
- Prudential Advisors
- Robert Half
- Rx Research Services & Foundation
- Seneca Family of Agencies
- SouthWest Medical Services
- St. Joseph Center
- Teledyne Scientific & Imaging
- The Gersh Agency
- The Help Group
- Tradesmen International
- University of Southern California, Rossier School of Education, Southern California College Advising Corps
- Windsor Communities
- WNC & Associates, Inc.
For a complete list of the positions organizations are recrutiing for click here.
Getting To Event:
- Public transportation: We highly suggest taking the Metro Expo line to this event. The Expo Park/USC stop is situated directly across the street from the event with an easy 3-minute walk to the Alumni Check-In tent.
- Car: Details on campus parking will be available by the beginning of March.
Career Fair Prep Basics:
- Make a prioritized list of participating organizations you are interested in.
- Visit their web sites, note what positions they are looking to fill, research the latest news on them, etc.
- Assess your qualifications for the positions they are currently seeking and/or potential positions that might be available in the near future. Remember- most recruiters are also looking to build up a pipeline of potential candidates they can tap into later if needed!
- Practice your self-introduction the recruiters out loud. Make sure it’s flawless!
- Anticipate questions from recruiters and prepare potential responses.
- Check your social media presence to make sure everything is updated and appropriate.
What To Bring:
- Copies of resume (no cover letter needed)
- Bag to carry employer promotional materials
- Bottle of water
- Printed copy of your EventBrite event registration confirmation (required for event check-in)
What To Wear:
- Professional business wear is highly suggested.
- Clothes should be clean and pressed.
- Wear professional attire in accordance with your gender expression:
- Dress in a dark or neutral color suit, dress shoes and neutral hosiery.
- Keep make-up as natural as possible. Avoid flashy or bright nail polish.
- Minimize jewelry: leave the nose ring and tongue jewelry at home. Wear one pair of small earrings.
- Wear freshly pressed clothing and polished shoes.
- Hair should be neat, clean and trimmed.
- Keep nails manicured.
- We will be putting together a candidate resume book for participating organizations. If you would like your resume included, please follow the directions provided in the confirmation email you will receive once you register.
ALL SALES FINAL!