Its time for the 7th Annual "Lets Get Serious & RECHARGE" Health, Wellness, and Fitness Expo. My how time flys.Those of you who have attended this expo before can attest to the fact that this event is nothing but pure active, family fun, so come on out again for this year. For the past 6 years we have had over 1,000 registered attendees each year for this event and we continue to grow each year. Spread the word!! See ya there!! This event is a rain or shine indoor event. So put on your sweats and tennis shoes, gather the entire family, LET'S GET SERIOUS & RECHARGE!!! (Bring a towel and/or a change of clothes, we sweat and burn lots of calories at this event) Your health is no laughing matter! Heart attacks is the #1 and stroke is the #5 killer of Americans. Dont wait til its too late. Protect your health!
* Visit www.totalharmonyenterprises.com , You Tube, or facebook under cherecofield/cherecofieldint for pictures and videos of previous years expos
What is the purpose of this event? This annual event is designed to educate and encourage healthier lifestyles, healthy eating, disease prevention, and the prevention of childhood obesity by staying active and getting fit while having fun spending time together as a family.
What motivated Chere Goode of Total Harmony Enterprises to start this Annual Expo? Chere Goode has always had a fascination with health and wellness since she was a little girl which explains her being a nurse for the past 25 years, but with the death of her father, David Swann, on Thanksgiving Day in 2009, at the age of 59, from a heart attack in his sleep, Chere Cofield-Goode decided to leap into action to help others take a serious look at their health and the unhealthy lifestyles they are living that could have detrimental effects. Chere wants to educate others on how to live healthier lifestyles so that another family does not have to feel the loss that her family felt from the untimely and young death of a loved one.
What should I expect? Health, wellness, & fitness information, free health screenings, free HIV testing, blood pressure checks, free BMI assessments, free glucose screenings, free oxygen saturation screenings, free fitness assessments, free mini massages, Hands Only CPR Trainings, Breast health awareness training using model breasts with lumps, 50+ vendors/shopping, giveaways and swag bags(on first come first serve basis), healthy food samples, cooking demos, power workouts, healthy credit /FICO score education, kids activities/performances, balloons, face painting, henna by Seneha Speaks, music by DJ Boobie, networking, and much more...
What is the cost to attend? This event is absolutely FREE to the community so bring the entire family and all your friends. You will only need money to shop with our fabulous vendors and purchase food from the restaurant if you desire.
*This year we are offering a paid VIP Health Seminar from 8-10:45 AM*
What about parking? There is plenty of free parking on site at this venue
*Bus #59 stops directly across the street from this venue* *Restaurant On-Site*
Who are the sponsors?
The Baltimore Times- www.baltimoretimes-online.com (Media Sponsor)
Indie Soul Magazine- www.IndieSoulMagazine.com
Lisa fleet Photography- www.lisafleetphotography.com
Indimogul Magazine- www.indimogulmagazine.com
Finch and Associates, LLC- www.aikynafinch.com (Social Media Team)
The Joan Henry Radio Show- www.womenexpo.info (Media Sponsor)
_________________________________________________________________________________________MUSIC BY: BALTIMORES OWN D.J. BOOBIE
MISTRESS OF CEREMONIES: APRIL WATTS- RADIO PERSONALITY AT RADIO ONE
Chere Goode, Letitia Williams, Miriam Hayes, Leslie Jackson, Vicki Garland
Who are the Vendors/Exhibitors?
1. Total Harmony Enterprises- www.totalharmonyenterprises.com
2. It Works- www.healthytoneskin.com
3. 24 Hour Dependable Medical Supplies- www.24hrmed.com
4. Valley Reign(Skin care products)- www.facebook.com/ValleyReign
5. Chef Von Key(2 Healthy food stations)- www.chefvonskitchen.com or email@example.com
6. Unique & Chic (Handbags and Jewelry)- Uniquechicllc@gmail.com
7. Center for Vein Restoration- www.centerforvein.com
8. Y.E.W.(Youth Entreprenuer Workshops)- firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Reinvent U Bootcamps- www.reinventubootcamps.com
10. Park Avenue Health System/Hidden Garden(HIV Testing)- www.parkwestmed.org
11. Indmogul Magazine(Sponsor)- www.idimogulmagazine.com
12. Finch and Associates, LLC(Media Sponsor)- www.aikynafinch.com
13. The Baltimore Times(Sponsor)- www.baltimoretimes_online.com
14. Lisa Fleet Photography(Sponsor)- www.lisafleetphotography.com
15. Indie Soul Magazine(Sponsor)- www.indiesoulmagazine.com
16. Try Everything Catering(Healthy Food Samples)- email@example.com/410.443.4137
17. Vida Divina- www.yourgirltasha.com
18. Soul Transformations- www.feliciadhaiti.com
19. Chiropractic Works- www.chiropracticworksbaltimore.com
20. The Rock Solid Fitness- www.therocksolidfitness.com (offering free fitness assessments)
21. Pressed to A Tee- www.pressedtoatee.com
22. JohariMade, LLC- www.joharimade.com
Early Registration begins at 10:45 AM
Welcome 11 AM
Yoga with Pia Sterling- www.facebook.com/piasterling
Zumba with Aureilia Jones- www.facebook.com/AureiliaJones
Extreme Cardio Kickboxing with Christopher Goode- www.facebook.com/christophergoodefit
Line dancing with April Williams- www.facebook.com/AprilWilliams
WERQ with Sonja Burns- www.facebook.com/SonjaBurns
Healthy Cooking with Chef Von- firstname.lastname@example.org/ www.facebook.com/vonkey
Kangoo Jumps with Reinvent U Bootcamps- www.reinventubootcamps.com
Mixxed Fit with Donnette Mitchell- email@example.com
Dance Fitness with Adelicia Villagaray- www.gotmovez.net
Cranked Up Cardio with Dr. Jai- www.crankedupcardio.com
Beans-N-Frank directed by Mark Davis(Childrens fitness with characters)- www.beansnfrank.com