Facebook Event: DallasNYEBall
Ring in the New Year with class at the most anticipated New Years Eve Party in Dallas! The 7th annual Dallas NYE Ball will take place in the heart of Dallas at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Downtown. Each year we host thousands of partygoers at the NYE Ball and this year will be no different. This is hands down our BIGGEST event of the year and to accomodate the high volume crowds, we host the party on two levels.
- 8:00pm: Doors open & gourmet dinner from 8pm-9pm for VIP's
- 9:00pm: Mix, mingle and party
- 11:00pm-11:30pm: Beer Pong Tourny (Las Vegas Room) -First come first served
- Midnight: Live countdown followed by champagne toast
- 2:00am: Doors close
Las Vegas: (Downstairs)
The Las Vegas Room is located downstairs in the grand ballroom, a room in which we converted into a nightclub to give you the Las Vegas experience. It hosts a massive dancefloor surrounded by lavish VIP booths and VIP tables. Partygoers in this floor will enjoy the hottest mix of pop, hip-hop and electronic music. Multiple bars will be available for those looking to add to an already intoxicating night. We will also have several fun filled activities like our annual Beer Pong Tournament that includes a cash prize award for the winning team. Also, a gourmet dinner is served here for our VIP guest.
Time Square: (Upstairs)
The Times Square room is the upstairs ballroom and hosts a swanky atmosphere with state-of-the-art lighting and a professional sound system for those wanting to enjoy NYE in a more intimate setting. The DJs in the rooms will keep the NYE socialites moving while spinning the best mix of the 80's, 90's and 00's. Multiple VIP booths and VIP tables will be available for RSVP in this room as well as multiple bars to purchase cocktails from.
- General Admission: Grants entry to both floors, access to the beer pong tournament and other activities.
- VIP: Includes Skip-line, entry to both floors, a gourmet dinner, party favors, access to the beer pong tournament and more!
- Table/ Bottle Service: Text or call (940) 595-4367
More Info: Text or call (940) 595-4367
Dresscode: Formal/ business casual
Tickets are non-refundable.