Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Save This Event

Event Saved

7th Annual 007 Black Tie ♣ Casino Royale Benefit

007 Benefit LTD

Saturday, October 28, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 11:59 PM (EDT)

7th Annual 007 Black Tie ♣ Casino Royale Benefit

Ticket Information

Ticket Type Remaining Sales End Price Fee Quantity
Early Bird SINGLE Ticket   more info 50 Tickets Sep 15, 2017 $150.00 $8.49
Early Bird COUPLE Ticket   more info 25 Tickets Sep 15, 2017 $250.00 $13.49
Early Bird VIP SINGLE Ticket   more info 50 Tickets Sep 15, 2017 $235.00 $12.74
Early Bird VIP COUPLE Ticket   more info 25 Tickets Sep 15, 2017 $340.00 $17.99
I Wish to DONATE a Ticket for a Wounded Warrior to Attend   more info 20 Tickets Oct 23, 2017 $150.00 $0.00
CORPORATE TABLE   more info 10 Tickets Oct 25, 2017 $3,000.00 $0.00
Exotic and Supercar Showcase Competition   more info 20 Tickets Oct 25, 2017 $20.00 $1.99
SINGLE Ticket
General admission for (1). Includes (2) drink tickets.
200 Tickets Not Started $175.00 $9.74
COUPLE Ticket   more info 100 Tickets Not Started $300.00 $15.99
VIP SINGLE Ticket   more info 20 Tickets Not Started $275.00 $14.74
VIP COUPLE Ticket   more info 20 Tickets Not Started $400.00 $19.95

Who's Going

Loading your connections...

Share 7th Annual 007 Black Tie ♣ Casino Royale Benefit

Event Details

 

Her Majesty’s Secret Service cordially invites you to spend an evening celebrating Heroes with James Bond (aka 007). Your mission, is to attend the Casino Royale Benefit and Black Tie evening of intrigue with World Leaders and International secret agents, to celebrate individual Wounded Warrior HEROES to receive Governor’s Appreciation Citations. 

Net proceeds from this auspicious gala be donated to Operation Renewed Hope Foundation to reduce veteran homelessness and aquire a 55-unit building for vulnerable families in our community!

When: Saturday, October 28, 2017
006 PM ♦ VIP Champagne Reception
007 PM - Midnight ♦ Main Event

Where: MI6 Headquarters
Marriott Fairview Park
3111 Fairview Park Drive

Falls Church, Virginia 22042 USA

Casino Royale Benefit Event List

 

Have questions about 7th Annual 007 Black Tie ♣ Casino Royale Benefit? Contact 007 Benefit LTD

Save This Event

Event Saved

When & Where


Marriott Fairview Park
3111 Fairview Park Drive
Falls Church, VA 22042

Saturday, October 28, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 11:59 PM (EDT)


  Add to my calendar

Organizer

007 Benefit LTD

Thu Stubbs and Tina Dante

007 Benefit LTD Headquarters
11921 Freedom Drive, Suite 550
Reston, VA 20190-5635

007 Benefit LTD is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit. Funds will be used to finance the 7th Annual 007 Black Tie: Casino Royale Benefit honoring Wounded Warrior Heroes and WWII Heroes to be held October 28, 2017. 90% of the net proceeds go to this year's spotlight charity, Operation Renewed Hope Foundation. The remaining 10% of net proceeds will be retained as a deposit for the following year’s Annual 007 Black Tie.

Operation Renewed Hope Foundation

  Contact the Organizer
7th Annual 007 Black Tie ♣ Casino Royale Benefit
Things to do in Falls Church, VA Gala Charity & Causes
If you cannot attend, please consider donating a ticket for a Wounded Warrior to enjoy the Gala. Matched veterans will be coordinated with the US Marine Corp, and posted on the 007 Benefit Website ( www.007Benefit.org/events). THANK YOU for supporting the cause and for your generosity!

007 Benefit LTD is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit. Funds will be used to finance the 7th Annual 007 Black Tie honoring Wounded Warrior Heroes to be held October 28, 2017. 90% of the net proceeds go to this year's spotlight charity, Operation Renewed Hope Foundation. The remaining 10% of net proceeds will be retained as a deposit for the following year’s Annual 007 Black Tie.

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.