72HOURS RELOAD gathers professional women on a discovery, learning and networking trip filled with unique encounters and experiences. For our second edition, October 15th-19th, we are heading to New York City! Expect professional encounters with leading US ladies in the media, non-profit, startup scene, fashion, the arts, politics … combined with some interactive discussions on societal topics… topped of with creative and sportive workshops. Check out the latest program details on www.72hoursreload.com
- Mornings will offer a fixed program for the whole group. You will surely wake up early because of jetlag, so why not get into it right away? A 'daybreaker party’, disruptive talks with female leaders, interactive workshops ons societal issues, etc.
- Afternoons will offer different options of activities, so you can pick whatever feels right for your personal reload. Go for a selfhackaton, go backstage on Broadway, read a good book on a bench in Central Park, discover the new Whitney Museum, do some community work, take a buti yoga class or maybe hang above the Hudson River in a trapeze?
- Evenings will be full of surprise. You will discover places you can’t access if you travel by yourself. Bring your power outfit, start with drinks in a rooftop bar, have a blind dinner with the New York ladies from the ‘Dreamers & Doers’ network, etc.
Register now if you want to be sure to get one of the 30 seats available.
The participation fee is 3.599 euro. Once you confirm your registration here, we will send you an invoice. Included are the following items:
- economy fligths from Brussels Airport with Brussel Airlines, leaving Saturday morning, back on Thursday morning
- 4 nights in a single room at the Paperfactory hotel (or similar hotel near the city center)
- breakfasts will be enjoyed at different spots and dinners will be a surprise
- workshops with out of the ordinary female speakers, visit www.72hoursreload.com for the latest update
- local transfers by metro
Not included are lunches, local transfers by taxi, some specific sports activities upon registration.
Don't miss out on this unique networking event, organised with Belcham. Your specific background, sector or area of expertise doesn't matter, come as you are. The more diversity, the better!
We hope to see you soon,
Elke Jeurissen & Veerle Pappaert