Stay focused and flexible through constant change and uncertainty
Resilience is needed to cope with change. Just think of what’s happening right now with the issues around Brexit, oil and gas prices, house prices, exchange rates, interest rates, the economy in general …. The list goes on and you still need to run your business!
- Are you starting or in the midst of leading change?
- Is your team struggling to focus on what needs to get done?
- Are you trying to do everything yourself because time is short?
- Would it be useful to know how to handle inevitable conflict in a more constructive manner?
- Is your team more focused on technical work when you need them to focus on the people stuff as well?
- Would you like to build your own resilience so you are better able to handle challenges when they arise?
If you relate to one or all of these situations, you’re not alone. This one-day workshop will address all of these issues and more. Change is a constant part of business growth today, and the need to effectively lead the process of change and be resilient throughout, becomes an essential skill for senior leaders and teams.
The most effective way to be resilient throughout change is to align your team to your core principles and the idea of change so that they WANT to come with you, whether the future is clear or not!
Not sure how to go about that? Then join me for the 7 Steps to Develop Leader and Team Resilience: One-day Workshop where I will show you how to balance the technical and people requirements of change; all this whilst developing your own resilience as a leader. And I will also share the process used to help companies of all sizes, to embrace change, see it as a positive process and come out the other side thriving.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to align your people with your business principles and goals so that everyone understands where the company is headed, or the opportunities available and is eager to play their part (particularly essential if you’re working with ‘big personalities’).
- The 3 most common mistakes managers make that cause resistance and how to avoid them.
- How to be a resilient leader who inspires change, and brings people with you.
- How to clearly communicate about change so that your team understand why this can be good for them too, giving them a motivation to support the changes being made.
- Ideas for how you can practically apply all of this to you/your team/organisation, so you know exactly how to take these steps and put them into action
- How to maintain momentum, and stay resilience no matter what comes your way!
If you’re a leader who would like to review and further develop your/your team’s resilience levels, reflect on your experience of leading change, or learn an easy-to-use framework for how to successfully implement change in your organisation in a way that leaves your people feeling valued, performing at their best and achieving fantastic business results, then join me at this workshop and find out how.
To book your ticket for this one-day event, just scroll back to the top and click on ‘get tickets’.
What others have said about working with me…
"Terri was able to guide our worldwide team of 25 through a series of explorations into how we could work differently together. Her listening skills and depth of knowledge enabled her to know just the right interventions to make in the moment, to allow the individuals to get what they needed and enable a high level of commitment to action. A successful team outcome which exceeded expectations."
Jan Campbell, Director of Refining Technology, Oil & Gas Industry
“I’m always amazed at how you manage to make sense of the most dysfunctional of teams!”
Alan Hippman, Technical VP, Drilling Engineering
“Over a 10-month period Terri facilitated a variety of sessions which encouraged us to step outside the comfort zone and identify the major obstacles, while celebrating the successes we had achieved. Terri explored our individual values and beliefs and facilitated a move towards common values which brought the team closer together and enabled us to dramatically improve our results."
Simone, Finance Director, Finance Industry
“It was a pleasure to work with Terri, who helped guide many of our discussions about business strategy and objectives during a very turbulent period in our activity. She is very skilled at combining formal analytical and learning tools with a friendly, personal approach, and we all gained a great deal from working with her.”
Richard, Director of News Content
"A great opportunity to explore what we want and need, in an environment that was very conducive to creativity and thinking differently, and still getting lots done. Really enjoyable and useful, not often combined so successfully!”
Tara, IT Manager, Media