Using marketing techniques is both an art and science. The skills to use them with confidence and expertise can be learned and mastered. This workshop teaches you seven (7) marketing techniques you can use to build and rapidly grow your business, especially if you are operating a service, on line or retail business.. You will learn how to get 20% to 50% more business from your current customer base by getting more repeat and referral business; how to bring in new customers with E-mail marketing and B to B promotional events; and the basics of how to use advertising on social media such as Facebook and Google as part of your overall marketing program.
Whether you have a basic or advanced understanding of marketing, you will learn how to be a more aggressive marketer of your services or products by learning these seven (7) proven marketing techniques. After this 3-hour workshop, you will have the marketing skills to more rapidly grow your business.
- How to generate more customers from your current customer base
- Two innovative changes on your website that will generate more leads and more purchases
- Establishing an E-mail marketing program and creating E-mail and B to B promotional events to build sales
- Secrets to building a high-response mailing list
- Setting up a blog or newsletter to build your brand and retain and attract new customers
- Publishing articles to promote your business
- How to advertise on Facebook and Google to rapidly grow your business
- Using public speaking to promote your services and build your reputation
- How aggressive networking can help you build your customer base and find strategic partners
- Six (6) marketing concepts that savvy marketers must know
- When to use and when not to use “Free” promotional offers
- How to use “Cross-Selling” and “Up-Selling” to increase sales
Presented by SCORE member Larry Schwimmer
Pre-registration is required. The preferred form of payment is online via Eventbrite. However, if this is not possible, then a check or money order will be accepted. If the payment is made in cash, it will have to be exact since the SCORE office does not have access to change. If change is needed then the attendee will have to get the change needed at one on the retail stores on the first floor so the exact amount can be paid.
SCORE’s refund policy:
SCORE will refund any registration fee when advised prior to the event that the attendee wishes to cancel for any reason SCORE will also refund any registration fee for an event that is cancelled by SCORE. SCORE will always agree to transfer a registration to a subsequent workshop of the registrant’s choosing.
If a request for refund is made subsequent to the class, SCORE will make a determination as to the justification for that refund.
When & Where
SCORE San Francisco
SCORE is a resource partner with the Small Business Administration providing training and free counseling for new and existing businesses
For classes given by SBA at the San Francisco Entrepreneur Center, go to www.sbatrainings.eventbrite.com