What if I told you that Science could change your marriage forever. How would you respond? I would expect you to be a little skeptical, but let the science speak for itself during this TWO day Saturday seminar!
This seminar combines the knowledge and wisdom of 40 years of studies and clinical practice from Drs. John and Julie Gottman. Together, they co-created the Gottman Method Couples Therapy that helps couples break through barriers to achieve greater understanding, connection and intimacy in their relationships.
Through research-based interventions and exercises, it is a structured, goal-oriented, scientifically-based seminar that allows you to work privately with your partner.
Intervention strategies are based upon empirical data from Dr. Gottman’s study of more than 3,000 couples in his Love Lab. This research shows what *actually* works to help couples achieve a long-term healthy relationship.
Gottman 7 Principles was developed out of this research to help partners:
- Increase respect, affection, and closeness
- Break through and resolve conflict when you feel stuck
- Generate greater understanding between partners
- Keep conflict discussions calm
- Increase intimacy
- Understand the 4 biggest killers of relationship bliss
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to enrich, deepen and strengthen connections with your partner while learning some new skills and tools
- You want help rebuilding broken trust from past betrayals
- You feel disconnected and distant from your partner and want to reconnect in new ways
- You have difficulty communicating and understanding each other
- You are often arguing in circles about the same issues
- You want to restore a lost passion and are tired of trying
- You are in a good relationship and would like to make it even better
- & SO much more!
Take advantage of this incredible opportunity!
In this seminar, you will be taught the 7 Princples and develop several research proven skills that make relationships work and how your relationship relates to the Sound Relationship House. The workshop is designed for any couple wishing to improve their relationship. Register today!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You may contact the presenter, Courtney Santos, MA, LPC, at any time before the event by calling or texting her at 318-987-1316, or by emailing her at CourtneySantosLPC@gmail.com
Are the tickets refundable?
No. Please confirm with your partner and schedule that you both will be able to attend the TWO dates (Feb 4 and Feb 11).
Do you have to be married to attend?
All couples in a committed relationship are welcome to attend. This includes: dating, engaged, married, re-married, empty nesters, etc.
How many tickets can I purchase?
You only need to purchase 1 ticket per couple. You are welcome to buy up to 5 if you are buying for others and wish to save on the processing fee.
May I gift this to another couple?
Absolutely! This makes a perfect engagement, wedding, and holiday present! Please make sure to list their information in the registration.
What does the seminar package include?
When attending the seminar you will receive two Couples Guides (workbooks) with one copy of The Seven Principles book, a How to Make Relationships Work DVD, the Relationship Guides, Love Maps card deck, and Open- Ended card decks. The deck is a fun and effective way for couples to get to know one another’s inner lives, thus increasing closeness and friendship. This along with the DVD and Relationship Guides are among our most popular take away tools to as you learn new skills and incorporate the information into your partnership.
Share with friends