What if I told you that Science could change your marriage forever?
I would expect you to be a little skeptical, but let the science speak for itself!
This workshop combines the knowledge and wisdom of forty years of studies and clinical practice from Drs. John and Julie Swartz Gottman. Together, they co-created the Gottman Method Couples Therapy that helps couples break through barriers to achieve greater understanding, connection and intimacy in their relationships. Through research-based interventions and exercises, it is a structured, goal-oriented, scientifically-based therapy. Intervention strategies are based upon empirical data from Dr. Gottman’s study of more than 3,000 couples. This research shows what actually works to help couples achieve a long-term healthy relationship.
Gottman Method Couples Therapy was developed out of this research to help partners:
- Increase respect, affection, and closeness
- Break through and resolve conflict when they feel stuck
- Generate greater understanding between partners
- Keep conflict discussions calm
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to enrich, deepen and strengthen connections with your partner while learning some new skills and tools.
- You want help rebuilding broken trust from past betrayals.
- You feel disconnected and distant from your partner and want to reconnect in new ways.
- You want to restore a lost passion and are tired of trying.
- SO much more!
Take advantage of this incredible opportunity!
In this workshop, you will be taught the 7 Principles and develop several research proven skills that make marriage work and how your marriage relates to the Sound Relationship House. The workshop is designed for any couple wishing to improve their marriage. Register today!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You may contact the presenter, Logan Everett, at any time before the event by calling or texting him at 317-572-7411 or by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org (yes, .co).