7-day Digital Marketing Bootcamp for Small Businesses (8:00am-12:00pm)
Monday, October 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM - Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 12:00 PM (PDT)
What is it?
An intense digital marketing bootcamp held each morning over the course of 7-days that teaches the fundamentals of digital marketing to small businesses. What makes this event different is that attendees walk away with everything already built for their business. This includes things like: a new website, 5 social media accounts, digital advertising campaigns, a mobile app and ads, as well as profiles setup in various business directories like Yelp and Foursquare. We created this program for those select small businesses that want to take action and get things done quickly, and as efficiently as possible.
When is it?
October 8th - 14th 2012 (8am - 12 noon daily)
*please arrive around 7:20am to get settled and enjoy some grub
Where is it?
Weston Town Center Executive Suites - Main Conference Room
1792 Bell Tower Lane Weston, FL 33326
What’s the format like?
2 hours learning, 2 hours hands-on (workshop style).
What to bring?
- Please bring your own laptops if possible. However, we'll have 3 laptops available as well.
- Any content (text, images, videos) that you have for your website and social media sites
What’s for breakfast?
Starbucks coffee, delicious bacon, egg, and toast bites, and the world’s best gourmet doughnuts will be provided each morning.
- Monday - Intro & Creating an awesome website for less than $100 - setup and launch (part 1)
- Tuesday - Creating an awesome website for less than $100 - setup and launch (part 2)
- Wednesday - The 5 social networks you should be on - setup and launch
- Thursday - Pay-per-click advertising: Google Adwords & others - setup and launch
- Friday - Email & banner ads - setup and launch
- Saturday - Video and image marketing - setup and launch
- Sunday - Mobile apps and advertising (setup and launch), and course conclusion
Bonus topics covered:
- Why you really shouldn’t do SEO
- How to find great talent locally
- How to go from a normal to remarkable business
- Web analytics and tracking - best tools to use
- Should you hire an advertising agency?
By the end of the series, your business will have:
- An awesome website for less than $100
- Accounts on all 5 major social networks (for free)
- A listing in the top local business directories (for free) - Yelp, Google Local, Yellow Pages, Yahoo Local, and Foursquare
- An email ad ready-to-go
- A few banner ads ready-to-go
- A Google Adwords account and campaign ready to launch
- A Facebook and Linkedin account and campaign ready to launch
- A good idea on how to use Groupon
- Over 400 links to the top small business resources on the web
- $100 in Google Adwords free credit (for those not already using Adwords)
Who is this for?
- Small business owners
- Franchise owners
- Students or adults interested in learning online marketing insanely quickly
My Unusual Guarantee
110% money back guarantee. If you don’t get out of this class what you expected going into it. I’ll give you a full refund (without being all weird about it;), AND throw in a pair of Tom Shoes (a great cause) or a “Man Can" of your choice. However, I really do think you are going to love it.
When & Where
About the Instructor
Rodrigo is an 11 year marketing and advertising executive who has managed some of the largest advertising campaigns for companies like General Motors, Celebrity Cruises, Travelocity, Harley-Davidson, Coca-Cola, Hyatt Resorts, American Express and others. He has led multiple digital marketing teams and has managed over $1 billion in digital marketing campaigns at some of world’s top advertising agencies; all by the time he was 30 years old. Recently, Rodrigo has moved to Miami (from New York City), and has dedicated his career towards helping small businesses learn the essentials of digital marketing in a unique (hands-on) and fun style.