San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Blue Light LLC, i2 iBase User Course
This 3-day instructor-led course focuses on the iBase functionality. The student will gain an understanding of query functions, creating and analyzing sets and scored matching of iBase data, importing data to populate the databases, and exporting database records.
During the course the following topics will be covered:
- Adding Entities and Links.
- Finding records and storing results
- Learn the iBase query functions
- Learn about the creation and analysis of Sets and Scored Matching of data in iBase
- Learn how to populate the database through import.
- Learn to export database records out of the database.
- Learn how to use Search 360
- Use Analyst’s Notebook to visualize data.
- Use Analyst’s Notebook to run analysis.
- Learn how to track history and edits
- Learn how to publish data
*CPE credit of 20hrs
When & Where
Blue Light LLC
Blue Light is an ISO 9000:2014 certified company and a part of the Macalan Group of Companies, which includes a portfolio of diverse commercial and defense oriented service companies. The company has more than 11 years of elite expertise developing customized solutions worldwide through the integration of technology and operational expertise.
Blue Light is an IBM Premier Partner and an Authorized reseller of the i2 portfolio within the United States..