6th Annual Valentine's Vendor Showcase!
Welcome to the Valentine's Vendor Showcase! The purpose of this event is to showcase local small businesses and offer oppotunities to expand a business owner's reach to new clients, include creative options for marketing and branding your business, at an affordable price! We give you the tools, and you work to engage the public.
We are EXCITED to have many energectic vendors that are ready to showcase their products and services with all event participants. There will be great products and services offered by some of the area's best small business, such as Skin Care, Accessories, Jewelry, Health & Fitness, Nutrition, Clothing & much more!
The Vendor Showcase is FREE to the public and is held in tandem with a huge fitness event, The 5th Anniversary Valentines Zumba Party and Fitness Concert! Public and fitness event particpants will have complete access to the Vendor Showcase
*Free admission is to the vendor showcase only. Vendor Showcase attendees that wish to participate in the fitness event, must pay admission price and sign a waiver/release form.
Contact email@example.com for a custom Sponsorship Opportunity for your business!
BENEFITS OF BEING A VENDOR
- Vendor events boost your direct sales business success
- Direct engagement with 300+ people
- FREE company listing
- Vendor show FREE to public!
- Become a Preferred Vendor and receive discounts on future vendor events
- NEW! Receive discount tickets to fitness event for family & friends
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Table provided (one 6ft table max)
- 2 Persons per table
- Vendors are accepted and confirmed only after payment is made in full (We are unable to “HOLD” a space for any particular vendor.
- Only one same name vendor will be permitted to sign up for the event. (example: Only 1 Traci Lynn vendor, 1 Avon vendor, etc.)
- HIPS Fitness and/or venue management reserves the right to deny admittance and/or remove any persons engaging in disruptive, unsafe or behavior that may be harmful to patrons.
- Vendors certify that the products displayed, sold and/or services offered are legal within the state of Virginia.
- Setup time is from 11:00am – 12 noon. Vendors agree to arrive in ample time and be ready to provide said services no later than 12:00am
- All table areas must be clear by 4pm. The event ends at 3pm. Please plan ample time to clean your area and vacate the event hall prior to 4pm
Want more information about the event, please contact us.