The 6th Annual Reindeer Pooch Parade is back - Saturday, December 10, 2016
- Jingle Bell Collars & Awesome Reindeer Antlers for your Pooch - Free!
- Meet at the RRUFF Dog Park at 3:00 p.m. About 3:30 we will start the parade to Front Street then Join the Tree Lighting Parade down Front to Rocklin Road.
- Our fearless leader, The Bouchard Xmas Jeep, will lead the way with Rudolph at the helm and all of Santa's elves bringing up the rear.
- Bring family, friends, neigjhbors and your four-legged best friend(s) for a fun time!
- After the parade, enjoy a wonderful Tree Lighting Celebration with lots of free entertainment, food, hot chocolate, coffee and more.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Park at Johnson-Springview Park or anywhere along the parade route- 5th St/RocklinRoad, etc.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
email email@example.com if you have questions