6th Annual Innovation Awards - October 27, 2016
The sixth annual celebration recognizes individuals who have advanced groundbreaking research and innovative ideas forward toward commercialization.
The evening’s events will include:
5:30 - 6:00pm Networking/Hors devours
6:00 - 6:10pm Opening Remarks
6:15 - 6:45pm Dinner
6:45 - 7:00pm Distinguished Panel Discussion
- Jacquelyn Fetrow, Ph.D. is the Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs at the University of Richmond.
- Nishit Trivedi, PhD, MBBS, MBA is Vice President – Corporate Strategy and Development and Senior Research Analyst on the Life Sciences Team for Emerald Advisers, Inc.
- Andrea Lauber, Ph.D. is Executive Director, Business Development for Clinical Biomarkers and Pharmacodiagnostics at Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- Anthony P. Bihl is Chief Executive Officer of Bioventus, an orthobiologics company delivering products—including devices and therapies.
- Moderator: Kevin Harter, MBA Interim Director for the new Center for Medical Innovation at Penn State College of Medicine.
7:00 - 7:45pm Recognition of individuals for new patents, licenses and start-up companies
7:45 - 8:00pm Announcement of Awards
8:00 pm Closing Remarks/Networking
Join us for an evening dedicated to celebrating innovation and entrepreneurship at Penn State College of Medicine and Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.