Actions and Detail Panel
6th Annual "Going to the Dogs!"
Sat, April 29, 2017, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
Join us in celebrating our 10th Anniversary!
Please join us at the 6th Annual “Going To The Dogs!” Spring Celebration Fundraiser on Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 5-9 pm.
Tickets are $35 online until April 21st, $45 after April 21st and at the door. Children 10 and under FREE.
We'll be celebrating Ten Years of enabling persons with physical disabilities, diabetics, autistic children and wounded warriors to lead more independent, self-reliant, and fulfilling lives, and we’re hoping you’ll be excited to join us!
Where: The Royal Cliff Events Center in St. Paul.
- Amazing silent auction deals,
- lots of tasty food and libations (cash bar),
- great door prizes,
- Live music,
- fun games ( Yes – the “Wheel of Crap” will be back!),
- and your chance to Carpe Vinum (Grab the Wine).
Please note that the event is for humans only. Only assistance dogs are allowed in the venue…but there’ll be plenty there for you to get a pooch smooch or two from!
If you're coming and are staying over night, special hotel room rates have been arranged at the nearby Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan!
A block of rooms (choice of Single King at $84 or Double Queen at $94) for the nights of April 28 – April 30 has been created. Here are three easy ways you can reserve your rooms.
1) Here is the link to your custom web page: http://bit.ly/2ilUIiL
2) Call the Hilton Garden Inn front desk at 651-686-4605 and ask for the PawPADS block.
3) Go to the website www.eagan.hgi.com. Input arrival and departure dates. Click ‘More Options’, ‘Add special rate codes’, in Group Code type in ‘PawPAD’.