A Fun Adventure/Obstacle Race for Adults & Kids Grades K-12
SHARE THIS EVENT! Share race with 8+ people Facebook, Google+ or email and receive a free GAR backpack ($15 value) . (Ex. "We are doing The Great Amazing Race. Join us and we both get a GAR backpack".)
Modeled after the TV show, THE GREAT AMAZING RACE is a fun adventure race in which teams of two people race around a cross country course in competition with their peers. Clue cards provided at each station directs teams to perform a task, either together or by a single member. Teams that arrive at finish line first are awarded medals. Be prepared to get a little dirty & wet ... it's way more fun than a 5K!
Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teaams, then adult teams. The race is open to everyone ... runners, joggers & walkers ... pee wees to grandparents.
1. 1.5 mile cross country course with up to 8 challenge stations.
2. 2 person teams - adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid ... kids grades k-12.
3. 3 challenge levels ... easy, intermediate & difficult.
4. 4 race divisions ... grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-adult... based on grade of younger member.
5. Plan on 60 minute to complete course ... race happens rain or shine.
6. Spectators can attend for FREE.
7. Discounts for Teachers, Military & First Responders ... available only through www.GreatAmazingRace.com portal.
1. Fundraise for your school, team, club or charity. Visit www.GreatAmazingRace.com for details.
2. Become a Sponsor. Choose from the many corporate and small business exposure opportunities. Visit www.GreatAmazingRace.com for details. .
DONATE SNEAKERS FOR PEDIATRIC CANCER
We partner with the Max Cure Foundation's - Dunk Your Kicks program which fights against pediatric cancer. You too can join the fight by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to the cause. When you do, you will receive a free mulligan/2 minute time-eraser token for the race. We believe that one good deed deserves another.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Great Amazing Race Company
The Great Amazing Race Series began in 2012 as an activity to promote health & wellness for families, friends and co-workers. Since our initial debut, we have continued to grow hosting more than 70 race annually all across the country.