6 Hour CLE - Friday, Dec. 13 - BATON ROUGE
Friday, December 13, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST)
Baton Rouge, LA
This seminar provides 6 hours of CLE credit for Louisiana attorneys: 1 hr Ethics, 1 hr Professionalism, 4 hrs Law Office Practice.
- 8:00 am Registration
- 8:30 am Microsoft Word for Lawyers
- 9:45 am PDFs for legal professionals: e-filing & beyond
- 11:00 am Email efficiency & lower stress
- Noon to 1:30 pm — LUNCH ON YOUR OWN
- 1:30 pm iPads for Lawyers: Setup, Privacy & Security
- 2:45 pm Use technology to save time & avoid malpractice (Ethics)
- 4:00 pm Your online reputation: what it is & how to improve it (Professionalism)
When & Where
Ernie Svenson runs PaperlessChase to help fellow lawyers figure out technology—how to use it to increase efficiency & profit (while decreasing frustration & stress). We offer CLE credit to Louisiana lawyers whenever we can.