Come one or all days to be part of it. MUST RSVP ASAP even if you will pay a few days before production starts - IN PRODUCTION JAN 15th through JAN 20th 1pm-9pm all days except on Friday & Saturday will be 1pm-11pm (please email us about schedule questions and conflicts to firstname.lastname@example.org) **DO NOT BRING KIDS Without permit OR ANYONE THAT IS NOT ON THE CALL SHEET TO SET. Children under 18 must have an entertainment work permit to participate.
Come one or all days to be part of it. MUST RSVP & PAY for the days you can make in order to get on the call sheet and be notified for all other information that may happen in preproduction. Once registered if you are an actor and send in your photo and/or some video reel you will be added to the call sheet. Anyone who wants to contribute beyond acting should send an email describing what position/s you would like most and your previous experience in them. (First Pay, First Choice for Various Positions)
Sometimes, the only way to get it done is EVERYONE pitch in!!! Since our first feature film challenge went so well, everyone wanted me to do another one sooner then later, so here goes!!! A ACTION edition... we have been doing MMTB this way for years, and it's been great for over 6.5 years, with over 350+ short films under our belt, we decided to get a feature film challenge going this year MMTB Style and it was AMAZING, so here we are AGAIN!!
Anyone who wants to have a bigger role must attend ALL 6 days, for those attendees, FIRST DAY is mandatory for writers, and anyone who wants to help contribute to the story and get a complete run down, have more say in general and for anyone that is new, should attend this to feel more comfortable and understand the difference between a fast paced filmmaking feature compared with a full scale production. **PLEASE NOTE, THIS MAY CHANGE DEPENDING ON VARIOUS REASONS.
PLEASE NOTE** WRITERS Contact us ASAP once registered, to get in on the writing. If not many writers sign up, the general story idea may be constructed as a team OR, or other variations of writing, however the director will have a final say, may already have a general story in mind and/or will be filling in the story to be sure that the feature can be accomplished in the time frame provided with the props etc available.
ACTORS WARNING** Even though you get a 6 day pass, some days may be "*Optional depending on shooting schedule and if you are needed that day. ALSO, please be aware that even though you are there most of the day, you may only be shooting bits depending on your part and schedule. EVEN if your role is bigger with a 6 day pass, does not mean it will be a lead role or supporting, however a generous amount of face time and lines will be given. All of this will depend SOLELY on story developed and who fits which role best based on past permances, pix, look etc.All 6 day pass holders will have a SIGNIFICANT role.
A few different things about this event, compared to our usual challenges, here they are:
1. Food will be provided and it will not be a potluck style event, however we do welcome donations
2. Everyone will be considered one team instead of our usual break up of 2-7 film teams.
3. No VIP passes or Free passes available for this event. Everyone pitches in equally. Actors that buy 6 day pass will automatically have a big part in the film if they will be there for all or most days.
4. The more days you buy, the bigger your role in the film, that is for cast and crew.
5. Will have alot more participation needed from EDITORS and WRITERS as well as set design, art design, wardrobe, grip, craft services, etc!! If editors sign up we will edit as we go and/or organizing footage, syncing etc..... Writers will help write scripts and keep track of scenes, help with major key lines etc, and just help keep track as a team (PITCHING OR WRITING CAN HAPPEN AHEAD OF TIME, however it has been done many different ways, depends on who is registered ahead etc etc)
6. Film will be screened in a local theater with another feature film or two.
7. IMDB credits provided PRIOR to film final release and as it is in POST.
8. SIX (6) day pass holders will also get PRODUCER CREDIT regardless of role, **WARNING** if there is a lack in effort, bad attitude, create more problems then be helpful or don't contribute equally to the project as your counterparts during actual production, you can be asked to leave and producer credit will be rejected, leaving abruptly or not forfilling all obligations for all days will cause for rejection of producer credit as well as other possible credits depending on your contribution NO REFUNDS available.
**PLEASE get a regular producers pass if you are not able to physically or mentally contribute consistantly for all 6 days, or be there with a positive attitude and work well in a team environment, to avoid any situations that brings the rest of the team down, being that, this is a fast paced project, we need people that are ready to take direction and make things happen, have fun and make film magic without any personal ego problems etc..!!! BE READY TO PITCH IN WHERE YOU CAN. **Slackers or Attitudes need not apply... Be professional at all times regardless of the fast paced and crazy environment.
**Some days will most likely be added to the shoot and will be negotiated amongst key actors and crew.
DAILY HOURS (could vary depending on production) will be 1pm-9pm with the exception of Friday and Saturday which will be 1pm-10pm *PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME EACH DAY, and must stay til the end unless released early for the day* - Dinner, drinks and Snacks will be provided- Please make sure you eat a good lunch before you arrive daily. (We welcome extra drink, food and snack donations, we are a non profit, can offer tax receipts)
**OUR AIM is to have the film completed by late October 2017 and bring it to AFM in LA in November, however this may change depending on many factors, regardless we want a complete theater release in 2018 if it doesn't happen way sooner.
Date and Time
MMTB Production Studios, Theater and Lounge
13 Pacific Ave
DIRECTIONS- We are at the Pier- You will cross a bridge and hit the MARINA- TURN RIGHT- Brown Building with Palm Trees and Tiki Torches- (MAP to four fools winery which is on the left)
Rodeo, CA 94572