San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
5th Annual Wisconsin Grilled Cheese Championship
- Free General Admission - Pre-Registration is encouraged!
- VIP Package is available for purchase - Includes Competition Level Sandwich Tasting, Beverage, VIP Grab Bag and more.
- Free Parking
- Live Music! POINT 5 will be playing throughout the day!
- Many Local Exhibitors including MANY local cheese producers
- Food and Beverage available for purchase (Gray Dog Deli, The Gouda Girls Truck, The Lunch Bus, Melted Grilled Cheese and JJ's BBQ will be serving throughout the day!
- Wine from Spurgeon Vineyards and Winery and Beer by Potosi Brewing Company will be available for purchase
- Professional, Amateur and Young Chef Classifications
- Four Sandwich Categories ranging from a "Classic" to a "Dessert"
- Win Fun and Fabulous Prizes!
*For full event details and competition rules please visit our website.
Sorry no rainchecks or refunds.
GRILLED CHEESE SCHOOL
When: Friday, April 22nd @ 6 PM
Where: Ley Pavilion at Harris Park in Dodgeville, WI
A very limited number of tickets are available for purchase at $25 per person (minors include 1 adult).
Your ticket purchase includes an Official Wisconsin Grilled Cheese Championship Lands' End Canvas Apron, All Cooking Ingredients (Bread, Butter and Cheese), Entry in the Wisconsin Grilled Cheese Academy's Recipe Contest and Instruction by Culinary Experts Jeff Dombeck and Karen Bast from Southwest Tech.