San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- The fee to register includes one 5-foot table with two chairs, one digital copy of résumés from preregistered job seekers, admission for two representatives from your company, lunch & refreshments, and your company's logo/name with website link listed on the career fair's main website page.
- Limit one (1) display spot per company.
- Set up for your company booth can begin as early as 11:00am on Friday, March 15th.
- You may bring a tablecloth, extension cord (if you need power), and any company displays and/or information.
- Please limit the size of any displays to tabletop size and a maximum of two (2) representatives per company due to space constraints.
- For questions or additional information, please contact Patrice Strachan at email@example.com.
When & Where
RVA Career Expo
The RVA Career Expo is sponsored by the Richmond Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association in partnership with Career Prospectors and Job Assistance Ministry (JAM), professional networking groups.