5th Annual Global Alternative Funding Forum
Welcome to the Premier Forum on Venture Financing and FinTech: THE FUTURE IS NOW
Called by many observers a “Davos of Entrepreneurship” and one of the most forward-looking and powerful forums impacting the world of modern capital formation, this acclaimed event is now in its 5th year. CLICK HERE FOR THE EVENT WEBSITE
The exclusive thought-leadership annual gathering unites traditional and alternative venture financing forces including Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, Crowdfunders, Lenders, FinTech Financiers & the government officials in charge of SMB programs and features the entire 360- degree panorama of next generation financing tools and existing funding programs that foster entrepreneurship, creativity and innovations.
Held in a private, intimate setting, it empowers attendees with the most invaluable knowledge on modern financing sources & fundraising tools, while providing an exclusive opportunity to meet, in just one day, some of the most influential financiers, "entrepreneurial friendly" investors and FinTech innovators - the ACTUAL game changers that are changing the future of finance NOW.
THEME: think-tank/pitch-free/ highly interactive/ knowledge intensive/ high-end
MEET: 40 speakers including:
- Cromwell Coulson - President, CEO & Director, OTC Markets Group, Inc.
- David Weild IV - Founder, Chairman & CEO of Weild & Co; known as the "father" of the JOBS Act
- Vivian Shimoyama - Regional Executive Director for 10,000 Small Businesses
- Arthur Lipper - World renowned financier, author, inventor, investor and philanthropist
- Corey Egan - Co-Founder @ IlumiSolutions, "Shark-Tank" winner backed my Marc Cuban
- Connie Harrell - Angel Investor, Region President of Keiretsu Forum Southern California
- Michael G. Homeier - Founding Shareholder @ Homeier Law PC with focus on venture financing & EB-5
- Jullian Sidoti - Partner at Trowbridge Sidoti, LLP/CrowdfudningLawyers.net
- Dara Albright - President of Dara Albright Media, Co-founder of FinFair & LendIt conferences
- Kim Kaselionis - FinTech Pioneer, Managing Partner at Breakaway Funding
- James Jones - National Speaker, Author, Educator for Retirement Planning and Self-Directed IRA's
- Mona DeFrawi - Founder at InsideVenture (acquired by SecondMarket), & GrowthSTARS Media
- Josh Maher - Angel Investor, Author of "Startup Wealth: How the Best Angel Investors Make Money . . ."
- Manny Fernandez - Angel Investor, Micro VC & Equity Crowdfunding Pioneer, DreamFunded.com
- Greg Bohlen - VC, Managing General Partner at Union Grove Venture
- David Hornik - VC at August Capital, Creator of VentureBlog & VentureCast
- Blake Coler-Dark - CIO at FundersClub.com
The Master of Ceremonies & co-host: Sandro Monetti, a CNN & BBC contributor and television host.
Host: Victoria Silchenko, Ph.D., the founder and producer of the event, CEO @ Metropole Capital Group
Key Topics 2016 include:
- Existing Funding Platforms for Accredited Investors
- Alternative Funding Tools, Access to Liquidity and the Rise of Venture Exchanges
- Funding Options Under the JOBS Act: Building Brand Loyalty via Stock-Ownership
- Royalties as the Alternative Way for Both Investing and Financing
- Federal and Corporate Financing Programs in support of SMB
- Obtaining Foreign Capital through Investment Visas/EB-5 Programs
- Artificial Intelligence and the Rise of Robotics in Financial Services
- The Changing Face of Angel Investors
- Venture Capitalists on the Future of Venture Capital
- How Blockchain is Transforming Venture Financing Industry
The best way to predict the future is to create it – join us for this limited seating one-day only event and empower yourself with outstanding networking opportunities, gain an invaluable knowledge on the revolutionary changes in capital formation and learn about modern venture financing options featured in the most objective and impartial way.
When and where is the 2016 Global Alternative Funding Forum?
November 11th (Friday), 2016, 8 am-6 pm
The Skirball Center
Address: 2701 N Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049
DIRECTIONS: Click HERE
What is the dress code for Global Forum?
Business Attire is required for all sessions and functions
Are there ID requirements?
Security will require you to show photo ID at all registration check-points. Entry to the event will be limited to guests who present their Global Forum credentials.
What are my parking options getting to the event?
Enjoy free parking right at the venue for the whole day of the event
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Your ticket is transferable but not refundable. You must inform us at least 24 hours before the event if you don't attend and you are welcome to suggest who you would like us to transfer your ticket to. Please note, there is no badge sharing. If a badge is shared, it will be forfeited.
Are there student discounts?
There are no student discounts but we have a limited number of volunteer opportunities.
Can I suggest a speaker for the Global Forum?
Please make sure the speaker you are recommending meets our requirements as follows:
- Recognized expert on a national and/or global level
- Founder, C-suite executive and/or Board member
- Charismatic and fun public speaker
How can I contact the organizer with my questions?
Victoria Silchenko, Ph.D. email@example.com
EVENT RECODING NOTICE
By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness and your quotes in promotional, marketing and writing materials such as articles or educational books, with no compensation. Participants who do not wish to be filmed, photographed or quoted must inform us prior the event in written form. Please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
AGENDA IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The hosts reserve the right to arrange a substitute speaker, if this is absolutely necessary due to an unforeseen problem with the speaker, or other unforeseen reasons which are out of the control of the organizer.