5th ANNUAL CADDO LAKE EARTH DAY PADDLING FLOTILLA (aka Regatta)
Saturday, April 22, 2017 from 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FIFTH ANNUAL CADDO LAKE EARTH DAY PADDLING FLOTILLA !! THE WEATHER PROMISES TO BE PERFECT!
- On Site Registration will begin at 7:30 am.
- Included in your pre-registration fee: A t-shirt and two raffle tickets; breakfast snack, juice and water; launch fees for Crip's Camp, Shady Glade or Johnson's Ranch
- Hot dog, chips, frito chili pie, veggie burger, fruit, desserts and drinks will be available for purchase.
- The drawings for the raffle items will begin at 12:00 Noon and you must be present to win.
- The silent auction will close at 12:30pm. We have two nights at Caddo Lake Cabins, several items from Bass Pro Shop, a hand carved paddlefish, a hand carved real size pirogue and lots more to come!
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 903-672-5524, 903-736-3063, 903-679-9817, if you have questions.
- Funds raised will go toward this year's flotilla expenses. After those expenses are covered, the remainder will go to maintenance of the paddle trails and other environmental issues on Caddo Lake. Lots of improvement to the paddle trail signs this year !
- Get your registration in now! Same day registration fees: $20 per adult/ $5 under 13
Canoes and Kayaks may be available. If you want to reserve one send us an email at email@example.com.
SEE YOU THERE!!
When & Where
CYPRESS BASIN TEXAS MASTER NATURALISTS http://txmn.org/cypress/
Mission of the Texas Master Naturalist
To develop a corps of well-informed volunteers to provide education, outreach, and service dedicated to the beneficial management of natural resources and natural areas within their communities for the State of Texas.
At the state level, the Texas Master Naturalist program is sponsored jointly by Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Service and the Texas Parks & Wildlife Department (TPWD).