Join Alternatives in Motion as we recognize the 2016 West Michigan Endurance Challenge Award recipients!
The evening includes a dinner, auction, award presentation, and keynote speaker Mackenzie Woodring, Paralympic Cycling Team Tandem Pilot and 2008 Beijing Paralympic Games Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medalist (on the right in above picture). Certain sponsorship levels include a private reception with Mackenzie from 5:15-6 p.m. before the event!
Proceeds from this event benefit Alternatives in Motion, helping us provide quality, donated mobility equipment and repairs to individuals and families in financial need, ensuring they have access to independence and a better quality of life.
Choose a sponsorship level, purchase a table, or simply purchase a ticket. We and those we serve appreciate your generosity!
- Finish Line: $10,000
- Marathon for Mobility: $5,000
- Moving People Forward: $2,500 by Oct. 28, 2016
- Pace Setter: $1,000 by Oct. 28, 2016
- Wave Maker: $500 by Oct. 28, 2016
(see details of what's included in these packages after clicking ("get tickets")
Winners of the 2016 A.I.M. High Endurance Awards will be announced for the following categories:
- The Individual Accomplishment Award
- The Lifetime Contribution Award
- The Inspiration Award
- The Corporate Dedication Award
- The Moving People Forward Award
To nominate for awards go to aimhighawards.org.