Actions and Detail Panel
5K Color Run for Veterans
Sat, April 29, 2017, 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM CDT
- Sign up fee: $25.00 per person, $60 for a family of 3 or $75.00 for a family of 4 (immediate family only).
- You can create your own personalized fundraising page during the registration. You will receive a confirmation email that allows you to finish setting up your page after you submit your registration.
- Route: Granite City Civic Park to Wilson Park and back to Civic Park via Edison Avenue.
- Shirts are available. If you are running, please list your shirt size when you register.
- Runners will have numbered bibs.
- Medals will be given for the top 2 in each category: Male Seniors, Female Seniors, Male 40-60 years old, Female 40-60 years old, Male 16-40 year old, Female 16-40 year old, Male under 16 year old, Female under 16 year old.
- Website www.climbforptsd.org
- This is a timed race
- We will have post race activities including a rock climbing wall. Details to come.
- Weather (wind) depending, we will try to make this a multi station color run.