Join our group: New To Melbourne see one of the most popular desintations in victoria: The Grampians! Enjoy incredible views and take a hike around one of the most visited national parks in Victoria! This is definitely one for your Melbourne bucket list :-)
===== THE ADVENTURE INCLUDES =====
● Aussie tour guide, bus and friendly group of people joining us for a day of fun!
● Professional photographer - definitely ask for a photo at these magnificent sites!
● Breathtaking views of Boroka Lookout (Google it!)
● Explore The beautiful, famous and historical McKenzie Falls
● Get a picture with an aussie Kangaroo! and see other Australian wildlife :-)
● Visit the local town; Halls Gap - population 613
● Get a photo at Reed Lookout with a breathtaking views out over the Grampians.
● 1km walk (return) to the Balconies for more great views
Lunch and snacks - bring your own or you will be able to buy along the journey.
===== TICKETS =====
$54 (usually $105)
As always with our ticketed events: get in early as later tickets become more expensive closer to the event/tour date.
Please have your ticket printed or on your phone to display before boarding the bus
Please see Ticket Link for pickup location.
===== New To Melbourne! =====
New To Melbourne is a group of travellers, students and locals between 18 and 30s, we organise cheap events and bus tour with a focus on meeting new people and having a good time. You can find / subscribe to our events here:
===== Important =====
The bus will be leaving at 9.15am and no refunds will be given if you miss the bus, please ensure you allow time for travel delays getting to the meeting point. 3 day notice must also be given if you are unable to attend to receive a refund, please use the eventbrite refund feature and not email for quick processing.
Make sure you wear APPROPIATE CLOTHING AND SHOES for walking outdoors and a bottle of WATER.
Share with friends