Actions and Detail Panel
$53 Wilsons Prom Bus Trip Adventure! (super low price!)
Sat, March 25, 2017, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM AEDT
New To Melbourne invites you to the iconic Wilsons Promontory! We have organised a luxury coach and an Aussie tour guide and photographer to stop at the best spots on this trip!! We usually take a group of around 50 people from around the world on each trip and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to meet and make friends with the other friendly people on the journey :D
Sound good? Well the best part is, like everything we organise at New To Melbourne, we’re doing it super cheap at $53 ;-) (normally $125 - try googling it)
Many of the people that go on our bus tours also go to our other events like Fluent Fast and Newbies Night, so you’re bound to see them again in the New To Melbourne social group :-)
Wilson’s prom is one of Victoria’s richest ecological / natural attractions and a beautiful place to spend travelling to. So I hope you can join us in seeing some of the beautiful sights. Details below:
===== THE ADVENTURE INCLUDES =====
● Aussie tour guide + trip planned
● Free Professional Photographer + DSLR (definitely ask for a photo or two!). All photos uploaded to the New To Melbourne facebook page after the bus trip
● The beautiful Tidal River, where we stop for lunch
● Hike up Mount Oberon Summit to enjoy incredible views (3.4KM one way, 6.8KM return hike, medium to difficult)
● Take a walk along Squeaky Beach, take a swim, build a sandcastle or checkout the local bush land
● Aussie wildlife to be seen: Dropbears, Wombats, kangaroos, Emus and did I mention: dropbears? Please Google for more information on this dangerous mammal :D
Plus I sometimes bring an aussie football or soccer ball to kick around too ;-)
Bus group size: minimum: 24, maximum: 57.
Food and Drink not included:
Our bus trips are really cheap but we don't provide food or drink (although I sometime give out cookies on the way home!). You can easily pick something up on the way or organise something the day before. I also sometimes have an esky with goodies in it you can buy pretty cheaply.
===== TICKETS =====
ONLY $53 (usually around $125)
As always with our ticketed events: get in early as later tickets become more expensive closer to the event/tour date.
Please note also: Most of our tours sellout 5-7 days in advance, so if you’re organising a group, get in early!
Please have your ticket printed or on your phone to display before boarding the bus