San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for our 50th Anniversary Member Appreciation Luncheon. As we start our 50th Anniversary year, we want to thank you for your support!
Featuring presentations by:
- Author Rosemary Gong tells us how to prepare our homes for the New Year
- CHSA Artist-in-Residence Charlie Chin performs a special excerpt from his latest project “Men Who Conquered Mountains.”
Tickets & Sponsorship
- Individuals $50-100 sliding scale per person
- Honored Benefactor $1000 – Lunch seating for table of 10*
- Distinguished Patron $2500 – Lunch seating for table of 10*
- Premier Sponsor $5000 – Lunch seating for table of 10*
When & Where
Chinese Historical Society of America
Founded in 1963, CHSA is the oldest and largest organization in the country dedicated to the documentation,study, and presentation of Chinese American history. Through exhibitions, publications, and educational public programming, CHSA promotes the contributions and legacy of Chinese America.