Actions and Detail Panel
500 Startups Demo Day (Batch 20)
Thu, May 11, 2017, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
ABOUT DEMO DAY
Batch 20 Company Demos
An invite-only event for 500+ active & accredited investors, Demo Day is a private viewing of our most recent accelerator startups before they 'graduate'. Attendees will get a first look at the startups, meet the founders, and network with other top-tier investors, corporate strategists, & press.
Demo Day Agenda
12:00pm - 1:00pm
Batch 20 Company Demos
Batch 20 Company Demos
PRESENTING BATCH 20 COMPANIES
B20 includes GovTech (13.6% of B20), FinTech (27%) and Digital Health (15.9%). 36% of the B20 are international representing 10 countries. Canada, Israel, Thailand, Hong Kong, Latvia, Estonia, Brazil, United Kingdom, Nigeria, and France.
B20 is also a diverse set and has 20.5% of companies with at least one woman founder, 11.4% of companies in with at least one black founder, and 13.6% of companies with at least one latinX founder.
- AllVirtuous — On-demand investigation platform to fight counterfeit products through crowdsourcing.
- Alta5 — An event-driven automation platform for trading the financial markets.
- BenRevo — Digitally connects insurance carriers, brokers, and employers.
- Biomarker.io — A monitoring and tracking platform that optimizes your wellness and supplement routine.
- Bloom Credit — Takes a data driven approach to improving the financial health and eligibility of loan applicants.
- Boon — An AI-powered referral recruiting network that helps companies hire talent in their employees’ social networks.
- Cadence — An API for connecting language interpreters with businesses.
- Clanbeat — An ongoing feedback tool for monthly performance reviews targeted at managers.
- Cybewrite — Cyber security predictive analytics for the insurance space
- Court Buddy — A tech platform that matches users with solo attorneys based on their budget.
- Credit Stacks — Credit cards for building credit history.
- Digital Mortar — Full customer path tracking for brick and mortar retailers.
- EquitySim — Trains students to trade in financial markets, and uses machine learning to connect them with employers.
- FriendlyData — A natural language interface for databases.
- Funderful — Online fundraising software for universities.
- Govlist — Optimizes government purchasing through document automation and analytics.
- Halo Home — Smart home security
- Hyphen — A real-time, anonymous employee listening platform leveraging machine learning to provide timely recommendations to Management and HR.
- Littlefund — A smart savings and gift tool for teaching children financial skills.
- Mycroft — Am open source alternative to Siri and Alexa.
- Nazar — Agent-less database performance monitoring.
- Numina — A sensing platform that uses computer vision to deliver real-time insights from streets and make cities more responsive.
- Obie (Tasytt Inc.) — A Slackbot for accessing team data.
- Optimity — Reduces preventable drug claims costs for employers through a digital health coaching program.
- Orderly Health — An AI-powered concierge to help employees navigate their healthcare.
- Preteckt — A hardware and software solution that uses machine learning to predict vehicle breakdowns before they cost you money.
- Printivo — One-stop online print shop for African designers and business to order quality prints and marketing collateral.
- RapidCFO — AI financial assistant.
- Raxar Technology Corporation — An intelligent data management platform that enables enterprise and government agencies to reduce costs, track critical assets, and optimize complex workflows.
- Regard — Offers income insurance online, enabling individuals to get cash benefits when they’re too sick or injured to work.
- SentiSum — An AI analytics solution helping enterprises leverage all their customer opinion data.
- Shoelace — An AI assistant that helps e-commerce merchants launch retargeting campaigns on social media.
- Skeyecode — Authentication software based on a new cryptography scheme.
- Smile Identity — Ties ID documents to a “smart selfie” of a user, creating a universal biometric for authentication on any Android device.
- Text To Ticket — Pays for user-submitted videos that catch texting and driving in the act.
- TopDocs — A software platform for hospitals to boost revenue from medical tourism.
- TrueCare24 — One stop shop for complete medical care delivered to home for loved ones.
- UrbanLogiq — Applies machine-learning analytics to make city planning faster, cheaper and more accurate.
- WellTrack — On-demand online therapy for stress, anxiety and depression to open up access to mental health care.
- Win-Win — A sports gaming platform where users play in week-long tournaments to compete for experiences with their favorite pro athletes and influencers, while the entry fee goes to support charitable initiatives.
- YayPay — AI to accelerate cash flow and automate accounts receivables.
- Zyudly Labs — Provides deep learning powered fraud and cybersecurity solutions for the financial services industry.
- VIA Global Health — A platform that connects people in emerging markets with medical supplies that are otherwise inaccessible.
- Visabot — An AI-powered solution for streamlining U.S. visa process
- Hykso - Live streaming boxing classes with socially connected motion sensors
WANNA INVITE SOMEONE?
Demo Day is an invite-only event. If you'd like to invite someone, please have them register.
NOTE: Attendance is limited to active, accredited investors or their representatives. We carefully vet each registered attendee to make sure they meet our audience criteria.
WANNA GET INVOLVED?
If you'd like to sponsor, volunteer or ask questions, email jamie at 500 dot co.
For press inquiries, email kelsey at 500 dot co.
EVENT REGISTRATION PARTNER
#500STRONG ANNUAL PARTNERS
PLATINUM ANNUAL PARTNERS
GOLD ANNUAL PARTNERS
SILVER ANNUAL PARTNERS