Actions and Detail Panel
50 Friends 2017
Sat, June 24, 2017, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Our 50-Friends Yoga event will be heading back to Park Circle Community Center again this year. We have reserved the center June 24th for a 10:00 AM Yoga class by three of Charleston's most powerful yoga instructors, passionate about serving the recovering community. You will not want to miss this amazing event.
What is 50-Friends?
- 50 individuals commit to raising $250.00 each to benefit FOCC
- Fundraising sites will be set up for each of the individuals to target their friends, family, & coworkers for donations
- All participants will recieve gifts of appreciation and entry to the yoga session on June 24th
- Our top 3 fundraisers will recieve prizes and recognition for their committment to this cause
- All funds will be tax-deductable and serve the mission and vision of Friends of the Charleston Center
The Yoga Class
- The class will be led by 3 yogi's who live and thrive in recovery.
- The course will pe open to all for a suggested $10.00 donation.
- 50-Friends participants recieve admission to the class as part of thier fundraising committment.
- A healthy buffet of fresh fruit and healthy snacks will be provided after the session
- Charleston Center inpatient clients will be present to join in the class
- Past 50-Friends yoga events have proved to be powerful and rewarding experiences for all involved.