5 Takes on the Future of Content Marketing
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
We've had tremendous demand for this event and we're at capacity. However, we will be live streaming and recording the event -- to be notified of the link the day of or to watch the recording, sign up here. Thanks!
How are the top content marketers pushing the boundaries of this now established best-practice for any organization, large or small? What are the next content marketing trends you'll see become mainstream soon?
Join us for an evening of five lightening talks and discussion about the future of content. You'll meet fantastic new connections and here from these awesome speakers:
- Barbara Bates, CEO, Eastwick
- The Surprising Truth about B2B Video Marketing, Kieran Farr, CEO, Vidcaster
- Jason Miller, Senior Manager, Content Marketing & Social, LinkedIn
- The Content Guerrilla, David Smooke, Director of Social Media, SmartRecruiters
- Content in the Age of Relationships, Evy Wilkins, VP Marketing, Traackr
- 6pm: Doors open & mingling begins
- 6:30: Talks & Discussion
- 7:30: Mingling & networking resumes
Drinks & snacks will be served.
Grab your spot early -- we'll definitely fill up!